This has gotta add at least 15 hp!!

mjn

Hillbilly Deluxe
Donating Member
Registered
Here is a photo of my most recent mod.
It has gotta add at least 15 hp!!

The special, limited edition "Suzuki Racing Wheels"

Sorry Chowan24......couldn't help myself.....I've always been kindof a smartazz!
tounge.gif

Those of you that don't know what I'm talkin' about......well, it's an inside joke...

After reading the aforementioned thread, I picked these puppys off ebayfor less than 6 bucks.

I've gotta say, they look sick!

racing_wheels1.JPG

Those of you that don't know what I'm talkin' about......well, it's an inside joke...
Kind of like those guys with their Ricers and fart pipes with their "Type R" stickers everywhere and they think those add HP right?? Alot of guys make fun of them on my other muscle car forums for that stuff.

All in good fun bro...honest! Just had to post it!
biggrin.gif

Serioulsy tho, they look cool!!

<ul>
[*]
[/list]
hmmm... ok Im gettin out a  "white Sharpie " n writing  SUZUKI Racing  .. 15hp yah say  ..eh?  
wink.gif
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'></span>

Just think of all the hp you could gain if you covered the rest of that empty space on the rims with stickers as well! Course, if you put too much hp into 'em you'll need one of those TRE thingys...

Dude you have to sell those rims on E-bay! They must be worth 2x as much as stock rims right?
wink.gif

It's called "Stickercharging" a common practice amongst the rice-burner car crowd. A big "Turbo" sticker is worth 100hp...............

you mean they make bigger ones?
rock.gif
?

DAM! I coulda had bigger gains!
sad.gif

I'll give ya 3 poser points for those
laugh.gif

j/k...Looking good.
cool.gif

Chowan...glad to see you took it well.
wink.gif
You'll fit right in around here.