This guy should buy a lottery ticket!

WOW! Don't try to keep up to the other guys just to look cool! Everyone has tried that a time or two....and been lucky...:bowdown:

Well, I see his big mistake. It's so obvious when you think about it.

he bought a motorcycle!

Seriously, Looks like he was trying to keep up with the guys in front of him instead of concentrating on the ROAD! The car freaked him out because he was looking in the wrong damn direction! :rulez: He drove right at the car!

I'll give him credit though. He knew enough to find the safest spot on the road. That was the best decision he made in the video.

Well, I see his big mistake. It's so obvious when you think about it.

he bought a motorcycle!

Seriously, He doesn't look to be in too hot. Looks like he was trying to keep up with the guys in front of him instead of concentrating on the ROAD! The car freaked him out because he was looking in the wrong damn direction! :rulez: He drove right at the car!

+100! Look where you want to be and that's where you'll end up!

Wow and then he nearly side swipes the other bike getting back in the road.
I dunno about you guys i try to stay off curvy roads covered in patch tar, that stuff scares me

Wow and then he nearly side swipes the other bike getting back in the road.
I dunno about you guys i try to stay off curvy roads covered in patch tar, that stuff scares me

The roads don't scare me, but stupid crap like that is the reason I stopped riding on the road all together. My last few rides were so frustrating. It wasn't a half crazed squirrel, or a poorly placed rock in the blind decreasing radius corner, or even a cager texting on the highway and drifting 3/4 of the way into my lane trying to take me out....no, it was a motorcycle rider unaware of his pathetic skills, riding above his limits!

I'll stick to the track until I find the cruiser/touring bike that fits me best.

The roads don't scare me, but stupid crap like that is the reason I stopped riding on the road all together. My last few rides were so frustrating. It wasn't a half crazed squirrel, or a poorly placed rock in the blind decreasing radius corner, or even a cager texting on the highway and drifting 3/4 of the way into my lane trying to take me out....no, it was a motorcycle rider unaware of his pathetic skills, riding above his limits!

I'll stick to the track until I find the cruiser/touring bike that fits me best.

That was more of a side thing, even taking corners in town that tar gets slick, let alone tearing through the hills at speed. Cant talk much i'm not a big go in the mountains and lay her down around the curves kinda rider

Seen that one before-not sure there's hope for someone like that-wasn't even hookin it.

Tar snake intimidation and more going on inside that head. :thumbsup:

There is a bunch of "dumb a$$es" Guys if you want to put you life in danger, thats fine. But when you put others in danger, Thats just wrong. Go to the track if you want to race!

This is the kind of squid that builds statistics. But its thanks to people like him that we have better safety gear.

I could care less about that idiot rider, I am just glad nobody else got hurt. Riding at those speeds on a public highway with oncoming traffic is just absolutely stupid, take your own life and only your own life in your hand at the track. You would have to be an absolute A%%%hole to ride at those speeds on that road: slippery black tar snakes for the hot sun, falling rocks from the side hills, oncoming traffic, etc., far too many variables with no control on any of them. That jerk is absolutely an accident waiting to happen and unfortunately will probably involve someone else. Just stupid!!

That rider's new nickname is "LUCKY"; you don't get many of those freebies...

I strongly suspect that rider hit a tar snake and checked up at a bad time; seemed to be doing all right until that moment.

Back