this guy is nuts

HOLE SHOT KID

Registered
pervert.jpg

<span style='color:purple'>An inmate serving a life term for molesting and killing a 10-year-old girl named Katie somehow got "Katie's Revenge" tattooed across his...</span>

An inmate serving a life sentence for molesting and murdering a 10-year-old girl named Katie was apparently forcibly tattooed across the forehead by a fellow prisoner with the words "KATIE'S REVENGE," authorities say.

Anthony Ray Stockelman, 39, was removed from the general prison population for his own safety last weekend after authorities discovered the tattoo, officials said.

Prison officials said an inmate has been identified as a suspect.

A photo of what is identified as Stockelman's forehead appeared this week on a crime blog called "Lost In Lima Ohio" that focuses on news reports about crimes against children and women.

Two prison guards suspected of supplying the picture were fired for making unauthorized copies of an evidence photo, said Rich Larsen, a spokesman for the Wabash Valley state prison in Carlisle, about 70 miles north of Evansville.

Child molesters rank near the bottom of the prison hierarchy and are often brutalized by other inmates. Tattoos are against prison regulations, but inmates often fashion crude tattoo instruments with plastic utensils and needles.

(Story continues below)

Stockelman's tattoo covers nearly his entire forehead.

"If I had to guess I'd say it's a statement from the inmates," said Collman's father, John Neace.

Stockelman pleaded guilty to abducting, molesting and drowning Katlyn "Katie" Collman, whose body was found in 2005 in a creek about 15 miles from her home in the town of Crothersville.

Police initially believed Katie was abducted and slain because she had stumbled onto a methamphetamine operation in the neighborhood, but that theory was later discarded.

Another man confessed to the killing at one point but was cleared after DNA and other evidence connected Stockelman to the crime.

SCHWEET!!!! Nothing like prison justice...

Only thing that sucks is that with todays system in place this piece of trash will probably be allowed to have the tattoo removed Via laser at OUR expense...

Go figure.

Just put one in his head, and charge his family for the bullet...

(Revlis @ Sep. 28 2006,17:35) SCHWEET!!!!  Nothing like prison justice...

Only thing that sucks is that with todays system in place this piece of trash will probably be allowed to have the tattoo removed Via laser at OUR expense...

Go figure.

I'll buy the bullet.

Someone will shank him don't worry.

I once processed an inmate for release with "FUC$ OFF" tattooted across his forhead....i ask him what he was gonna do on the street and he "said party and violate my parole, see ya in about a month".....sure enough, i saw him about a month later.......he just wanted to go party and get back to the joint so he could be with his hommies.....true story

Low cost death sentence:
Prisoner digs his own grave, then he gets in and is shot in the head by the guard. Then the next prisoner fills in the hole, and then starts on his own grave, etc, etc.....

rant.gif

I think that should be done to ALL child rapo's !! If I knew who the guy was that did the tat i'd put some $$$ on his books!

(FastBusa @ Sep. 28 2006,21:38) Low cost death sentence:
Prisoner digs his own grave, then he gets in and is shot in the head by the guard.  Then the next prisoner fills in the hole, and then starts on his own grave, etc, etc.....

rant.gif
I really like the way you think.

(StuckInBaghdad @ Sep. 28 2006,18:13)
(Revlis @ Sep. 28 2006,17:35) SCHWEET!!!! Nothing like prison justice...

Go figure.

I'll buy the bullet.
I'll split the cost with you

I drive past that place sometime its a max security prison they have a criminaly insain section there.
i know somebody in there he wanted a friend mine throw some stuff in a guards yard he claimed guard would bring it in 4 him.I dont even like going past the place.

I once processed an inmate for release with "FUC$ OFF" tattooted across his forhead....i ask him what he was gonna do on the street and he "said party and violate my parole, see ya in about a month".....sure enough, i saw him about a month later.......he just wanted to go party and get back to the joint so he could be with his hommies.....true story [/Quote]
That's why you take them out back and 'shoot 'em' the 2nd time around..........

(ozz @ Sep. 28 2006,18:25) I once processed an inmate for release with "FUC$ OFF" tattooted across his forhead....i ask him what he was gonna do on the street and he "said party and violate my parole, see ya in about a month".....sure enough, i saw him about a month later.......he just wanted to go party and get back to the joint so he could be with his hommies.....true story
Somewhere along the line that rocket scientist failed to grasp we only get one lap around the rat race.

Throw him back in GP and tell the poulation that the Tat needs to be removed. I'm sure they'll become very creative.

I drove past that place on Tuesday of this week. Sits on State Route 41. I hope they continue raping the guy!

My ex brother-in-law was a prison guard in TN for a while. He said that James Earl Ray was treated like a hero. Had what would be described as a "Suite" rather than a cell at the prison. Women brought in to take care of him on a regular basis. Crazy how things are in this world!

Modern day scarlet letter. Admitted child molesters are surely at the bottom of society's totem pole.

It's actually pretty sad how your young daughter gets raped and murdered and the worst so far that has happened to this white trash POS is a tattoo!!

It's a good thing that I'm not a guard there cause I'd have no problem letting a few inmates share his cell for a few minutes.

(brendanp @ Sep. 29 2006,05:00) I once processed an inmate for release with "FUC$ OFF" tattooted across his forhead....i ask him what he was gonna do on the street and he "said party and violate my parole, see ya in about a month".....sure enough, i saw him about a month later.......he just wanted to go party and get back to the joint so he could be with his hommies.....true story
That's why you take them out back and 'shoot 'em' the 2nd time around..........[/Quote]
my soulution has always been    take all the inmates in prison and throw them on an island somewhere with a gunboat patroling the shore...once a week fly over and drop knives....there animals and they will prey on each other....they will shank one another and help thin the herd

Back