This guy is a professional...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
This is a Police Officer talking in front of a school group. Pay attention to what he is telling these kids just before he plugs himself in the hip with the Glock .40...
laugh.gif
Yeah, whatever man...
biggrin.gif

I am a professional...

The guy did more damage to gun safety education in 1 minute than all the news clippings in the New York Times over the last decade.

Dipstick.

--Wag--

Idiot. Why did he leave the Glock loaded for a school presentation in the first place? Snapcaps perhaps???

Idiot. Why did he leave the Glock loaded for a school presentation in the first place? Snapcaps perhaps???
Well, he didn't come across as the smartest guy in the world *BEFORE* the gun went off... Having done presentations like this myself for school groups, his came across kind of crappy and "look at me, I'm da popo..."-ish. I hope public presentations aren't part of his regular duties.

Lol... I just had a thought. What if that was one of those days where the kids' parents come in and do a presentation on their jobs for the other kids? LOL!!! Can you imagine sittin' in class with your friends and havin' your professional cop dad bust a cap in himself while doin' his presentation? You'd hope that stray fuggin' round caught you in the fuggin' temple and just took you on out of your misery.
laugh.gif

Damn bt what the hell are they teachin you guys. He's the ultimate dimonstrator...he should us how accidents can happen and he kept talking to i would have b!tched up and fell to the floor

Can you say "Press Check" boys, and girls?
laugh.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

(Some of you will know what I mean...
wink.gif
)

That's a MasterCard parody just waiting to happen
rock.gif

laugh.gif

Just for good measure:

.40 cal bullet: $0.32

Glock 23 .40 cal. Pistol: $380

Making an entire room of kids scared of the Police for life: Priceless!

Back