This guy got nailed

Who would to sometihng like that, I'm speechless

There are some sick people out there.

I mean 34 nails to the head with a nail gun. That took some time. Who ever did it had to have been filled with a great deal of hate and very sadisitic.

I just hope the guy was killed by some other means. It would be gruesome to think the guy was maybe alive and concious when the nails were being shot into his head. It is doubtfull the first few would have killed him. that would have been a horrible way to die

The Australian and New Zealand news sources have been buzzing with this all morning.

Several sources have claimed that the victim was gay and living with another man. This may have had something to do with the murder.

There have also been suggestions of Triad (gang) involvement, which, as I understand, can get seriously ugly in the areas around Sidney's "Chinatown."

a ban on semi-auto nail guns will prolly be next:whistle:

Well I am good. I can always use my gas powered chain saw for home protection if I need. or my gas powered weed eater.

But if they outlaw guns people will probably start using those to kill people so those will be next to be banned.

I just hope that we dont ban everything including scissors some day, because i really like scissors, they are sharp and shiny and fun to run with.

Back