this girl can stunt the hell out of a bike

bowdown.gif
I'm impressed.

She is damn good... I am not even sure I could still ride a bicycle. LOL

Try doing half that stuff with 20" rims and a freewheel. Freestyling was my life growing up. Believe it or not, the handlebar stand is actually easier done backwards.

she needs to ditch that pedal-pusher and get on a 600cc with a 905 bar and some pegs-I bet she could throw up a spreader with one day of practice!

(if she could ride a motorcycle)
wow.gif

Her sense of balance is amazing.. I can't even walk with out tripping!!

I bow to her
bowdown.gif

pshhh... I do that stuff on the busa all day...

okay, actually I was like
SHOCKED.gif
DAYYUUUUMMM!!!!

Pretty sure youll never see a dude doing that routine! She had parts of that bike crammed into places that made me wince! Insanely skilled though!

(GMbusa @ Sep. 18 2006,10:32) Try doing half that stuff with 20" rims and a freewheel. Freestyling was my life growing up. Believe it or not, the handlebar stand is actually easier done backwards.
Me, too. I mostly rode vert but I still pulled off my share of hard flatland tricks (whiplash, double boomerang, rolling decade). Freestyle was my life. Every summer it was the best when the Haro, GT, and Dyno teams came to the area. I also rode for a local bike shop and we did some shows in the area... was the closest I've been to being a "rock star" with people cheering!

Back