This cracked me up...

You are one sick puppy
jump9.gif

My little brother works for QVC at that studio! I just emailed that link to him!

Qvc is big in the west chester pa area... They always have at least one funny thing happen a month. Hope he gets a kick outa it.
e

seen that one a while back...I still cringe for his head banging. He had to have a bad headache after that.....and some good time off with pay.

(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 28 2006,15:35)
(RaveCrusader @ Sep. 28 2006,13
zzwhip.gif
) Ouch...

I like the one with the guy and the ninja sword, I will try to find it.
it!![/url]
eek2.gif

He's going about it all wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
Shopping Network Guinea Pigs.

Cheap sword snapped in half on wood....but it was obviosly sharp.

hahahahahahahahahahahah
all_coholic.gif
. Thank you sir may I have another.

Here is another one that made me chuckle. On a longer clip he says that this piece is about 100 years old and the only one in the world left... Woops.

Last edited by a moderator:
"He's moving. He's okay!"

Hilarious.

Sick bastage that I am!

--Wag--

(jessup @ Sep. 28 2006,11:55) Qvc is big in the west chester pa area... They always have at least one funny thing happen a month.  Hope he gets a kick outa it.
e
That is where they are Headquartered. The campus is huge. Right next to some small airport. My brother took me for a tour of the place and it is obscene! I mean that in a very good way too. There is one girl on there that is a host who I always thought was a hottie. So I get to see her as we are back stage while they are live on the air. Well, she finishes up pitching whatever product she was pitching and moves out from behind the counter and WOW, she is a different women from the waist down! She was small and petite from above the waist but looked like an elephant from the waist down! I was horrified! I had a hard time sleeping that night as my brother was going to introduce me to her. Funny, looking back he kept asking me beforehand, "You sure you want to meet her? You sure?" He never told me what she was like...LMAO

The upside for him is there are beautiful models in and out of the place all day long and he gets stuff at their store at a very good discount. If you are in the area, take the tour as it is very impressive.

Back