This could very well be worth watching!

Tufbusa

Track Coach / TufPoodle Coach
Registered
Subject: This Sunday at 6:00 pm pacific time 9:00 pm eastern time

I hope this is truly going to air.

This may be the reason why the Obama Admin. has been trying to black-ball FOX……..

It may be that Fox has been holding this information back due to the sensitivity of it and out of courtesy. But, Obama has taken on Fox and it appears they are ready to spill the ugly beans of truth about the background of this individual who has had an extremely radical past.

I'm not going to miss it and I hope you won't either. This should prove interesting!!

Today Fox News, is going to air a very important documentary about Barack Obama, Sunday night at 9 P M Eastern.

The report will go back to Obama's earlier days, showing even then his close ties to radical Marxist professors, friends, spiritual advisers, etc. It will also reveal details about his ties to Rev. Wright for +20 years i.e. how he was participating with this man, and not for the reasons he states!

The report has uncovered more of Obama's radical past and we will see things that no one in the media is willing to put out there. It will be a segment to remember.

Sunday night, 6 P M . Pacific Time ; 9 P M Eastern Time. Democrat or Republican, this report will open your eyes!

You do know he just received the Nobel peace prize right? Talk about jumping on the band wagon. In todays world, a man's greatness is not measured by his accomplishments but but by the size of his marketing budget.

i thought threads of this nature belonged in the politics sub-forum?

thanks for the heads up... did not know it was going to show... hope they present fairly :)

I am showing FOX as having the world series on at that time slot... :*

I see a show called "Believe: The Barack Obama Story" but it is on at like 2AM and 6:30AM

Last edited:
You do know he just received the Nobel peace prize right? Talk about jumping on the band wagon. In todays world, a man's greatness is not measured by his accomplishments but but by the size of his marketing budget.

OK So please explain to everyone WHY he won the Nobel because everybody I know or talk to can not seem to understand why his A$$ was nominated for it.

Ya don't have to be a rocket scientist:whistle:

Arthur_Rudolph (Small).jpg

OMG, you guys are saying bad things about the messiah, how could you direspect the all mighty Chicago politician. The media and Hollywood actors will now be mad at you. LOL.

Back