This could be a board first

dreamin_of_ridin

a.k.a. Dreamin_of_Busa
Donating Member
Registered
Last Sunday night, my boyfriend Paul, GMbusa, and I were out front of my house talking and cuddling. In reality we were leaning against the tailgate of the new truck we had just gotten him. I could tell something was on his mind. He kept almost saying something. Finally I just asked him what was on his mind. That's when he did it......

HE ASKED ME TO MARRY HIM!!!

For a split second I wasn't sure if he was really asking but the next instant I realized it was for real and replied with "Yes, of course I'll marry you." I couldn't be happier. I am going to be marrying my best friend and the most wonderful man I've ever met.

So... is this a first? Two board members getting married.

No...Charlesbusa and Nijinski3 got married in June
wink.gif

Congrats
biggrin.gif

Congrats Susan & Paul ! Was it the big tangerine Busa that first caught your eye ?
biggrin.gif

(Warputer @ Sep. 09 2006,13:05) Congrats Susan & Paul ! Was it the big tangerine Busa that first caught your eye ?    
biggrin.gif
I think it's the bike... and the matching color trucks... Something about Paul and orange.
smile.gif
Congrats you 2.

Congrats on the proposal... I can tell you that there are just a handfull that have met here and married, however there is an endless number of marriages that we have ruined for spending too much attention to the board and not their wives.

CAp

(captain @ Sep. 09 2006,10:56) Congrats on the proposal... I can tell you that there are just a handfull that have met here and married, however there is an endless number of marriages that we have ruined for spending too much attention to the board and not their wives.

CAp
Now thats funny!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

True but funny.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(Warputer @ Sep. 09 2006,10:05) Congrats Susan & Paul ! Was it the big tangerine Busa that first caught your eye ?    
biggrin.gif
Actually we were seeing each other for about 4 months before he painted it. I hadn't even seen it other than in pics before it was done.

(captain @ Sep. 09 2006,10:56) Congrats on the proposal... I can tell you that there are just a handfull that have met here and married, however there is an endless number of marriages that we have ruined for spending too much attention to the board and not their wives.

CAp
Well Cap, we met before I was on the board. In fact, Paul is the one to introduce me to it and all of the wonderful people here. I'm almost as bad about being on it as he is. He just posts more than I am. I tend to be shy. The worst arguments over the board will probably be who gets the computer.
smile.gif

Back