This bugs me

sickening at best...any bets on how long they'll last:whistle: I hope they get worse than what they did to that guy.

If the story is the way the media put it, I'm right there with you Projekt! Hopefully the Governer's call to the Department of Justice will be answered.

yea it is sad, also sad is the economic condition around a lot of PA that fuels this..

Poverty in PA is terrible.. no excuse for this but could be a big part of why the hostility faced by immigrants (notice they did not say if he was a legal or illegal immigrant) Pottsville area only has coal and Alcoa for jobs for the most part..

sure sends out an ominous message...

yea it is sad, also sad is the economic condition around a lot of PA that fuels this..

Poverty in PA is terrible.. no excuse for this but could be a big part of why the hostility faced by immigrants (notice they did not say if he was a legal or illegal immigrant) Pottsville area only has coal and Alcoa for jobs for the most part..

sure sends out an ominous message...

The term used was "undocumented immigrant".. Documented or not, it seems to be a sign of the times. In a previous story, I vaguely remember mention of his occupation being some kind of menial labor.

I have an old friend from Tejas that traveled to PA with a local from up there.. Nicest guy in the world but ended up getting beaten up by a group of locals and put in the hospital.

Pretty sad, but it is rural PA so I am not shocked or anything.

good job white people.....

its things like this that show me that there is no god, or justice in this world. the fact that 12 average people...a jury of your peers, can justify beating a man until his brain oozes from his crushed skull.

you are not a good kid if you and your friends beat a man to death...

think about it, its not just these soon to be shanked in the chow line a-holes....its a whole town that is saying "these are good kids, that just got a little out of control"

good job white people.....

its things like this that show me that there is no god, or justice in this world. the fact that 12 average people...a jury of your peers, can justify beating a man until his brain oozes from his crushed skull.

you are not a good kid if you and your friends beat a man to death...

think about it, its not just these soon to be shanked in the chow line a-holes....its a whole town that is saying "these are good kids, that just got a little out of control"
whoa.... before you go too far off the deepend on "white people" I was born and raised in AZ.. This happens pretty frequently south of the border to unwary tourists.. you just do not hear about it... talk to the Navy guys in SanDiego, there was a point that they were not allowed in MX after dark..

And in MX? you have no press or recourse...

its a whole town that is saying "these are good kids, that just got a little out of control"

True, its simply a reflection of the prevailing attitude in that area. Makes you wonder if they have signs outside of town warning outsiders against lingering in the area.

whoa.... before you go too far off the deepend on "white people" I was born and raised in AZ.. This happens pretty frequently south of the border to unwary tourists.. you just do not hear about it... talk to the Navy guys in SanDiego, there was a point that they were not allowed in MX after dark..

And in MX? you have no press or recourse...

if you would like to talk about what US service men do in mexico, start a thread. i know we have some vets on here. lets see if they are honest what about they did, or have seen done in mexico, to mexicans...

my best freind to a shank and lost his spline, while being drunk, and stupid in mexico...

however, this is a story about a bunch of "good white kids" that beat a man to death...and a town that said "its ok, he was only a mexican"

Last edited:
at 3:00pm 12 white jurors left the courroom to deliberate......at midnight they came back with a verdict.

they stood there in a court of law and stated "in this county, four good kids can get together and beat a mexican man to death".

if you would like to talk about what US service men do in mexico, start a thread. i know we have some vets on here. lets see if they are honest what about they did, or have seen done in mexico, to mexicans...

my best freind to a shank and lost his spline, while being drunk, and stupid in mexico...

however, this is a story about a bunch of "good white kids" that beat a man to death...and a town that said "its ok, he was only a mexican"
I stated "Unwary Tourists" , and yes, many of the navy boys go down there to drink and have fun.. (ethics what they are south of the border)..

Dozens of US citizens are killed annually (actually 200+ since '04) and the MX govt says and does nothing.. Heck the US govt does not do a thing about it.. At least this went to trial.. People are allowed to comment how ever they want about the accused, but at least they went to trial... (some thing that never happens if the tables are the other way)

Generally what happens is regardless of what the punishment is, it is always wrong on someones eyes... citizens and politicos of 2 nations say it is ok to kill US citizens south of the border.. take your pick... both issues stink but only one side catches heat...

Last edited:

You have a point. But it is not at all helpful to make this a racial thing. Truthfully the attack seems to be based upon the individuals ethnicity but it is just as wrong to turn it back around and attack the perps because they are white. Them being white had nothing to do with their ignorance.

two things:

1. i really do not care about what happens in mexico. i don't live there, i cannot change the way that country is. it is a corrupt ****-hole, traveling to mexico is dangerous and people should be careful because you can be targeted.

2. i am in no way endicting "all white people". however, this story is however a about skin color. the murderers were all "white". they taunted the mexican man until he fought back....they all four of them beat him to death.

the beat him until he was unconcious, they kept beating him as he was on the ground motionless. as they beat they yelled racial slurs.

they were arrested and charged......and after after 9 hours of deliberation, including a dinner break. 12 white jurors returned a verdict.

12 white people proclaimed that killing a mexican is not murder.

i did not make this a race issue...those guys did. to ignore that race played a role in this, is wrong.

Back