This bugs me

when selecting a jury..the prosecution can dissqualify a few potential juror. but the number is limited.
INDIANA RULES OF COURT

RULE 18 NUMBER OF PEREMPTORY CHALLENGES

(a) In criminal cases the defendant and prosecution each may challenge peremptorily:

(1) twenty (20) jurors in prosecutions where the death penalty or life without parole is sought;

(2) ten (10) jurors when neither the death penalty nor life without parole is sought in prosecutions for murder, and Class A, B, or C felonies, including enhancements; and

(3) five (5) jurors in prosecutions for all other crimes

the problem is when you pool from a racist community, you will get racist jurors

They should have requested to be moved out of county.

Dont get me wrong....I in no way condone this murder or any murder. But unfortunatley until we all change these types of senseless acts will continue and keep us divided.

again.....what can we do to be better?

This kind of thing happens in the UK all the time. Its make you sick of the Law system, it seam's at times that the only people that the Law convict is the basic LAW abiding citizen that for some reason put a foot wrong by accident. Then BANG you in court. While the SCUM that spend all thier time flouting the LAW get away with "Murder".

Its time to get tough and make the dregs of this world pay for there actions and protect the people that stand for Justice and live thier lifes in acordence with it.

Do you remember the case of " Jamie Bulger " in the UK. Two teenages killed him in the most horific way that included shoving tourch battries up his bum poring paint into his eyes, then to cover what they had done they lay him on a train tract for the train to run over his lifeless body. Them Bastards got a new identity when they got out of jail for "Thier" protection, and where given a new life to walk into. They spent a few poxy years in prison, that poor kid they killed is still dead.

Bring back the death penalty in the Uk, A Life for a Life as stated in the Bible. lets stop spending money on Scum and wipe them out like they did to the people they killed....

IMHO....

Tragedy: the event. Absolutely pointless persecution ending in unnecessary loss of life.

Tragic, biased, miscarraige...our justice system.

murder is murder , but makes you wounder if the vic. had killed one of the kids if the jury would have been so soft in sentencing, I would bet the bank that he would be looking at the needle

murder is murder , but makes you wounder if the vic. had killed one of the kids if the jury would have been so soft in sentencing, I would bet the bank that he would be looking at the needle

Can I get an AMEN?!!!! Exactly the double standard I could predict... Make a slave out of the minority for a few years until he gets euthanized. They'd call him a monster if it had been the other way around.

on the brightside, maybe there will be some MS13 members where they're going and show 'em some love, or at least when they get out:thumbsup:

Back