Third Presidential debate.

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
It's on like Donkey Kong!

Romney says 'when I'm President Putins gonna get backbone not flexibility like you Mr President!'

:fight:

Foreign Policy, thisaguddin :)

:rofl: :rofl:

Obama just told Mitt 'we have ships that planes land on called aircraft carriers.' 'And ships that go under water......called..................................nuclear submarines'

as far as foreign policy goes only about 4% of the general public cud give a rats ass about it. Economy is where its at today and although Romney is mr flip-flop his strengths will be the economy and that and that alone will likely get his elected. the rest is just smoke n mirrors. foreign policy does play a critical role in the economy but most Americans dont know that.

and it would actually be nice to have a President that actually makes EXPERIENCED decisions about how to get the economy going vs. relying on advisors to make ALL of ur decisions for you:whistle: cause you the President are clueless about economics.....:whistle:

Our foreign policy from all previous administrations has bankrupt this country.
We need a total 180.

Our foreign policy from all previous administrations has bankrupt this country.
We need a total 180.
when it comes to votes you wont see either of them going into any great detail about foreign policy right now.

its crunch time and their going after the swing states with speeches and ideas about how to create jobs and spike our economy. were not gonna hear anything other then vote getting speeches and debates right now.

unemployment is still very high in many areas and presidents just rarely get elected to POTUS when unemployment is this high.

but like any economy it always seems to bounce back no matter what POTUS does.....:whistle: electorally Obama is far ahead tho. thats disturbing.:banghead: and the swing states are not lookn all that great for Romney other then Fl. thats 19 but he's still far behind right now.

the last thing this country needs is a another (4) years of not being able to get anything accomplished in the senate or the house. they will just continue to reject his budgets.

I thought that Romney played it safe last night. I think he knows his strength is in domestic policy and the economy, and he didn't want to get drawn into a situation were he would appear to be a warmonger (still smarting from the Bush legacy), so he let a lot go. He still came off knowledgeable and Presidential. The President however at times sounded petty, continuing to make a personal attack when that's all he had, and using too much of "ME" and "I". And by the way, the first battles of the Afghan war were fought by Special Operations soldiers ON HORSEBACK (I have pics), and we STILL HAVE BAYONETS. The fact checkers seemed to support Romney more than Obama. I personally would have liked for Romney to at least ONCE mention the youtube video fiasco, and bowing to the Saudi king, but he didn't. It was pretty funny to see which one could out-support Israel more than the other, when we all know Obama has publicly stated he wants to put 'space' between the US and Israel and outright snubbed the PM when he wanted to meet with us.

While the debate may go to Obama, I'm not sure it deflects from Romney's current surge and momentum. It's gonna be a close one for sure. You people in Ohio may hold the Presidency in your hands, and God help you if you make a poor choice.

I was screaming at the tv every time Romney missed an opportunity but I get how he was trying to relay measured strength. Im not sure it was the right way to go. If the elections even close the Dems will win with the lawyers, dead people, Illegals, mickey Mouse and felons.

I was screaming at the tv every time Romney missed an opportunity but I get how he was trying to relay measured strength. Im not sure it was the right way to go. If the elections even close the Dems will win with the lawyers, dead people, Illegals, mickey Mouse and felons.

Yeah President Obama did this same thing in the first debate, sat back and let Romney go off with out calling him out and the Dem base wanted him to not be so laid back and get tuff with the guy that changes his policy on almost every position, even did it again last night because now he agrees with the president; this debate is Mitts weakest subject so his handlers did well by telling him saying less is more, just sit back and don't say anything that could hurt you, like that Libya comment he made in the last debate and was called out on, because any body could simply Google the press conference in the rose garden and see that Pres. Obama said it was an act of terror.

A lot of grey in that statement. The President did NOT reference the Benghazi attack as an 'act of terror' directly, but more as a general reference, although he did use those words (and there Romney messed up by not being clear). He could have hammered the President on blaming it on the youtube video three weeks later, but he didn't. Fact checkers supporting Romney more than Obama last night. We well see how it plays out.

Romney came off as the kid who wants to be the school yard bully but can't get it right. In other words he looks like a chump.

We'll see if his debate strategy was the correct choice or not soon enough.

Did anybody listen to the critiques after the debate? Even Romney's own party said he appeared timid and agreed too much with President Obama. He gave no new insight or opinion to most of the questions asked, he merely agreed and tried to piggyback off his comments. His vague candor and Rah Rah "America's #1!!!" high school football pep rally speech at the end didnt fool me. He is a business man, but he doesnt have a clue on foreign policies and last night he looked in over his head. It was pretty bad...........President Obama didnt even bother to interrupt him and even let him talk longer than allowed because Romney kept putting his foot in his mouth.

Perhaps Obama wanted Mitt to talk so that he (Obama) didn't have to try and explain how we can expect be a global power with no jobs, no money, and no networking with world leaders when they are in town, instead going to talk on "the Vue". I think Mitt is trying to pick up some undeceided voters and beating up on the unarmed is considered cruel.

i heard the price of gas will drop 30 cent nationwide in next two weeks... i wonder why??:laugh:

Uhhh....Obama had the mike in total longer than Romney - and interrupted more, too...

Back