Thinking of upgading your baby's security?

K Wolf

Donating Member
Registered
Because it sucks to wake up and find your baby stolen.

My baby was stolen this morning. All I have now is her key and cowl.

The people responsible have earned a special place in my heart. I hope to meet them someday.

A simple paging alarm would have saved her, so don't wait to upgrade your security, lest you end up in my situation!

Bastards!

welcome to the board.

sorry to hear about the theft. Can't wait until I can afford the Scorpio. Insurance?

I'm so sorry to hear it...
mad.gif

Thanks.
Yes, full coverage. I am just hoping State Farm will not try to devalue my bike too much.

Sorry bro, it's broils me everytime.  Where was she stored?
In the front yard next to my truck, and a "STEAL MY BIKE PLEASE" sign.  Steering head locked, front disk lock, and under a cloth cover.

j/k about the sign, although there might as well have been one.

<!--EDIT|K Wolf
Reason for Edit: None given...|1116045135 -->

Truly sorry to hear that! Like BigDawg said, it burns me to hear things like that happening.

huh.. that sux.

hope you get it back, or enough $$ from insurance to get another one.

I am raffleing(sp?) a scorpio alarm with all the accessories this weekend...

Dayuum! Another one? What would happen if lets say some guys set a trap and a bait bike and subdued the perps and dragged them to the popo station?

I know of a few great swamps that could use new residents...Oops! Did I say that out loud?

That Sucks!

God Speed!

Bastards!

welcome to the board.

sorry to hear about the theft. Can't wait until I can afford the Scorpio. Insurance?
Hey man dont wait i didnt have the cash either so i put it on a credit card. id rather pay the 11% interest on the 300 bucks than be bike less. And when you look at it whats your deductable? Mine is 500 so it was cheaper to get the alarm than file a claime for a stolen bike. dont wait take a signiture loan for the money if you got to.

Sorry about your bike man. If you stay on the first floor roll it in the house. its bike season again so theft is about to pick up and it seems to be picking up heavy this year

Thanks to everyone for the support. I'm hoping everyone here will learn from my experience, and get needed security upgrades ASAP. I can't put into words the rage I feel toward unknown individuals, or the feeling of loss. Please do everything you can to avoid being in the same situation.

Welcome to the board...

...sorry to here about it bro!! I suggest you get your self a Scorpio SRi-500!! Thats the best one avilable!!

I sit mine in the front yard with the key in the ignition and my helmet on the mirror for the last oh 3 - 4 yrs. I think its still there.
smile.gif

Back