Thinking of turning off the computer for a year....

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
Anyone wanna try it with me? Thinking of ditching the internet for a year. No Facebook, no Org, nothing. Maybe keep the email reading, but take all the apps off my iPhone, and rolling with it..

Wonder how long I'll last.. :dunno:

I went without cable or satellite for over a year, no Internet at home, didn't miss it much at all...

Also went without an oven for a year; got real comfy cooking most anything on a grill :whistle:

You're insane...I'm all for giving up some technology, like your smart phone while eating dinner or out on a date, but why deny yourself that awesome time-killer for those moments when you have zero life, which may be most of the time for you :whistle:

What will replace it? Knitting??

Celebrate good times, Bots gone! (Let's celebrate)

Celebrate good times, Bots gone!
It's a celebration
Let's celebrate

:lol:

It's a celebration
Let's celebrate

:lol:

There's nothing more satisfying that a grown man crying...

I sure hope Bots posts up a picture of his breakdown after seeing the celebration :please:

If you do disappear, I'm just thankful I have your cell phone number...if anyone else needs it, just let me know :rofl:

I have a better idea for you Bots!! Try giving up being stupid for a year; we'd all be so thankful for that sacrifice :mwink:

I have a better idea for you Bots!! Try giving up being stupid for a year; we'd all be so thankful for that sacrifice :mwink:

here's a thought :laugh:

544137_473843902689657_1521245916_n.jpg

Ouch! I see someone is in picking mood here!
Don't you recall the duct-taping incident of Spring 2012 in Robbinsville?? GIXERHP didn't shut up, so I consider this an urban myth :whistle:

Don't you recall the duct-taping incident of Spring 2012 in Robbinsville?? GIXERHP didn't shut up, so I consider this an urban myth :whistle:

we just needed more tape......................lots more tape!!! :thumbsup:

Back