Thinking of trading my 06' black busa

TapRackNGo

Registered
I have a 2006 Busa black with dark silver in stock condition only thing done was cutting the mudflap and the trailer signal mod to rear break lights. Everything else is stock, bike was broken in per manufacturer specifications and oil changed at 300 miles, 600 miles, 1000 miles and the bike sits at 2504 miles ready to be changed again.

Now dont get me wrong I love the busa, but for my riding style I think the 1000 might suit me better. I recently went on a 800 mile ride which brought the miles up to 2500 and discovered I really like just putting around the back hills better with an hour or less in the saddle.

The bike has never been down, and is kept under sheet in garage.

Bank has title so maybe we could swap or I could pay to get title as long as title was in hand for other party as well. I am looking for GSXR 1000 in same condition.

On my ride I did get a chance to check the miles per gallon one stretch was 50 tucked most of the way and about 75 miles an hour and another stretch 46 miles per gallon with my head slightly up.

I live in Hillsboro, Oregon

email me at taprackngo@comcast.net

yeah. Do what you gotta do. Get the bike that'll fit YOU and make YOU HAPPY!!

I myself plan on getting a Gixx1000, R6 or 10R because I love the track sooooo damn much. I've been doing pretty well at the track with the Busa but I'm getting tired with having to wrestle her around the corners when the lighter bikes use only 1/4 the effort and are doing lap times as well as or better than I am. But the Busa is a great "cross-trainer" for a smaller bike.

I might sell My Busa before years end to get a track-only bike but the other me is saying wait a little bit, keep the busa and buy the track bike when the finances allow.

My buddy in Battle Ground has a 04 Matt Mladin Gsxr 1000 Custom painted Purple,we can change color if you don't like it has Pc3usb,and full Gen# brock system on it,I bet he would trade you he needs a busa as he is a big boy.lmk and i will put you too in touch,it has a swingarm and some other mods that vcan be removed.I built the bike so i know it is 100% ready to roll.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154399430 -->

Back