Thinking of lowering my bike?

WHAT:rofl: Better times overall from a lowered bike. Lower means better launches, better 60ft and lower times with more MPH.:whistle: Dont take my word for it, go to Brock's website and look at the tutorials on there. He took a stock 08 Busa and raced it from bone stock to dropped, stretched, airshifter, custom tuning, racefuel etc... it was impossible to et the bike n stock form.

Okay silly man, we get your drift! If you read the thread closely, you'll see the OP is not a drag racer. He is an everyday street rider who is asking what bennifits he may get from lowering his STREET BIKE? And I'll say it slowly "You get ABSOLUTELY NO PERFORMANCE BENIFITS from lowering a street bike"! It's all bling.

I made the comment a couple of times that lowering your bike made it ride like a turd. That comment offended some, so I no longer use that phrase.

Last edited:
Do what you want. It's your bike.

I like my lowered&extended Busa. It goes through the turns just fine.

yep to each thier own brotha your gonna get allot of different opinions on here and thats good, we all live and learn, you might like it and you might not, try it you can always go back to stock if not..

Mine is now lowered, and I love it that way. I bought the adjustable links from Soupy's (ORG Sponsor). This way I can pick the exact height that works for me. I will get rid of the chicken strips on my next trip to Arkansas. :whistle:

Last edited:
Lowered mine, only negative for me is i feel the ride has stiffened and with my voodoo exhaust im not able to lean into corners as much... prob going to remove voodoo's over winter though.

Back