THINKING OF GETTING THIS

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
I'm thinkin' I need a new street riding leather. Saw this at the Toronto Motorcycle show and it felt really good. Anyone else have one? Icon Dayton

black_front.jpg

They fit really well, but the zippers tend to fall apart. I've had my ICON jacket for 3 years now and I have 2 broken zippers and the liner buttons fell out. The leather seems to be very good though and the fit is terrific. Too bad Alpinestars and Joe Rocket jackets fit weird. I think i'm getting a Vanson next. After 3 pairs of gloves, 1 jacket, and 1 helmet I don't think I will be giving ICON anymore of my business. (the gloves are great though)

looks good. Joe rocket has a new hayabusa jacket out. Might want to check that out

(rockadaous @ Jan. 07 2007,18:07) looks good.  Joe rocket has a new hayabusa jacket out.  Might want to check that out
I just checked 'em out on their site. Look good. I've always had a hard time fitting into Joe Rocket. My 6'6" frame and long 37" arms (very APE like!!! LOL) just don't fit too good into their jackets.

i have the neo-daytona leather and the straight cut is perfect. it has a little extra room in the gut, decent room in the shoulders, and i haven't had any problems with the zippers as of yet. icon makes great practical urban riding gear in my opinion.

i have the icon motorhead jacket and icon gloves...good fit (slightly baggy in the stomach area) and great finish...haven't had any problems but have only had them for a year...loving them so far

that jacket is ok but icon does have better looking jackets.... go to there website to see their line of jackets www.rideicon.com

Back