Thinking of getting a busa need input.

Newguy

Registered
Hello there, I am new to the sight and I must say it looks pretty good. Any how I am seriously considering buying a busa, but I need some more opinions. My current ride is a R1, I absolutley love that bike so I am nervous and that is why I am here.
smile.gif
The main reasons I am doing this is because riding my fiancee on the back of my R1 plain out stinks, my hands are numb after 15 minutes and she is just aboust as uncomfortable if not worse. I also am into drag racing so the busa would definatley be a bonus there. How is it with a passenger on these things? How long till you have to take a break? I also plan on putting the bottle on it, anybody here done it? Is there any other places on the web about these, or where they are for sale? Thats about it. Thanks.

If you are looking to gain a bike for 2 up riding, (although fairly comfy) I do not recommend a Busa. The passenger like most sport bikes rides high, but not has high as your R1. If you really like the R1 keep it and get a cruiser if possible. Thar is me, I just do not enjoy passengers anymore.

The busa is good for about one to one and a half hour with a passenger.The Yamahas are terrible two up. If your fiance does not like sport bikes get a gold wing or a van,they are a lot more comfortable.

The busa is good for about one to one and a half hour with a passenger.The Yamahas are terrible two up. If your fiance does not like sport bikes get a gold wing or a van,they are a lot more comfortable.

Back