Thinking of a turbo.

busataz

Registered
Hey everybody i was wanting to do a turbo kit on my stock busa motor. Anybody help me on what the best turbo kit is out their to do that with? I also have read that the stock motor will hold 8 psi and stay alive ?? All help would be nice thanks.

I wouldnt go no more than 6 lbs on a stock motor. You might be able to go higher with a spacer though.

Read, read, and read more info on turbos, then call up RCC turbos for all your turbo needs and any questions you may have.

Talk to ZXalan on Motohouton .com, he went 225.9 on his this year and built it himself!!! One Bad Busa!!!:bowdown:

call richard at rcc and find a tuner/builder because no turbo is worth a cent with out a good build and a better tune

Talk to ZXalan on Motohouton .com, he went 225.9 on his this year and built it himself!!! One Bad Busa!!!:bowdown:

Yeah alan will probably tell you not to get one with all the mess he has been through. I will say the best kits manufactured state side I think are RCC. Very high quality kit and he can recommend a tuner to you. Stay in the 6-7lb range on a stock motor and no topend WOT

Dont' get a Hahn kit. Anything, but a Hahn kit. Stay away from a Hahn kit.The extra $700 is worth it for a Rcc or Velocity kit. Hahns short cuts and cheap header will get you in the long run. A stage 1 stock motor busa just ran an 8.20 @ 180 on psychobike, but I don't think it is a daily driven street bike. I race and street ride alot so a spacer plate and valve springs seemed like a safe upgrade.

Yeah alan will probably tell you not to get one with all the mess he has been through. I will say the best kits manufactured state side I think are RCC. Very high quality kit and he can recommend a tuner to you. Stay in the 6-7lb range on a stock motor and no topend WOT

x2 :thumbsup:

Dont' get a Hahn kit. Anything, but a Hahn kit. Stay away from a Hahn kit.The extra $700 is worth it for a Rcc or Velocity kit. Hahns short cuts and cheap header will get you in the long run. A stage 1 stock motor busa just ran an 8.20 @ 180 on psychobike, but I don't think it is a daily driven street bike. I race and street ride alot so a spacer plate and valve springs seemed like a safe upgrade.

i dont agree with this the hahn kit i have is great, but i had richard at rcc build me a header for my kit. there is nothing wrong with anything else in the hahn kit.

Back