Thinking of a Turbo!! HELP!!

CoolBUSA5454

Registered
I am considering purchasing a Turbo for my bike in the not to distant future, the only thing I want is for it to be driveable. I need help with any engine mods or changes that need to be made on the bike. A list would be great.

Who makes the best Turbo?

When does it engage?

What kind and how many mods need to be made to bike while doing?

Who do you guys recommend to put it in?

Any Help will do!! Thanks

I am considering purchasing a Turbo for my bike in the not to distant future,  the only thing I want is for it to be driveable.  I need help with any engine mods or changes that need to be made on the bike.  A list would be great.

Who makes the best Turbo?

When does it engage?

What kind and how many mods need to be made to bike while doing?

Who do you guys recommend to put it in?

Any Help will do!! Thanks
Who makes the best Turbo? In my opinion, and it is biased because it is the one i bought, Velocity Racing in South Florida.

When does it engage? It starts to spool up just over 4000 rpm

What kind and how many mods need to be made to bike while doing? If you keep it simple with the stage 1 kit, you will only need a power commander. Everything is included in the kit to make it bolt on. For the stage 2, you have to install an engine spacer to lower compression which is included in the kit.

Who do you guys recommend to put it in? I recommend Kevin at Total Kaos Performance. www.superkaos.com

I have the same kit mentioned above. The Velocity stage II kit, installed by Kevin (Total kaos Performance). Awsome power and reliability. The best in my opinion.

Before you even consider a Turbo read everthing you can get your hands on. Next step is finding a good tuner not just an installer. set for your riding style. High end off line etc. No the limitations of the engine and extar mods you will need. ie. If you are going to run top end, you need an intercooler or mist system.

Just learn a lot before you start. The next biggest thing is knowing what to listen and watch for just like any motor. Know your limitations and the motors.

Watch out for the evil ......

Added to the above statment research,research,research check out what some the other Playaz at the other online sites have to say about there own personal experiences and what type of riding style is closes to your own to get a good ideal of what type of Turbo ,upgrades and most of all aTURNER . I like to try to eliminate wasting money in almost everthing I buy usually by purchasing a middle class product (not a starter kit or top shelf) . Not that I knocking anybody shiat but I dont want to buy a turbo and then be trying to sell it 6 month down the line like I have read . I think 10 psi boost should be enough for me so I feel the MC express kit will have what I need personally but once again it's all about personal preferrence and how deep your pocket are.

Just go the the Turbo forums on these other site www.suzukihayabusa.org and www.totalkaos.com or try super kaos.com

Keep your kneez in the breeze !

Ninja Eater our getting really technical with the emoticons...

Back