Thinking of a change

KanjiBusa

Seizures Suck!
Donating Member
Registered
Ok I am really thinking about changing my bike color.
smile.gif
sorry to those who thought i was getting rid of my bike..hehe

My thoughts i love the black nubular color, the black with the blue flake in the reflection makes me tingle, i thought i would mix it up a bit though.

I would like to make the main body color black with red flake, or the dark red (a little brighter than the maroon on it now) with red flake. then after that putting maybe the pearl or white color from the limited as a racing stripe down the middle. thinking thick line, with two thin lines on both sides. and having the nice pearl finish, or white with reflective flake. maybe offcenter is a possiblity

then have the hayabusa logo in the normal location with the same color as the racing stripe.

then have the normal gsx1300r in its location with the same white,

what are some suggestions or ideas, or thoughts on this, i will be doing the paint myself with the help from a very good friend and teacher who does this for a living.

give me your .02

I am wanting this bike to be me, and not like others, i want to represent.
thank you
biggrin.gif

you will not go wrong with the black with pearl that would be my choice. the red would look good also but i think it would be like a hooker on the corner getting a lot of attention from leo.

if i ever changed mine and i will some day. i like the black with red ghost flames.

ive been dieing to add a stripe. i think what you have in mind is sick and you should go for it and post a s*#t load of pics
super.gif

I saw a pic posted up somewhere of a busa with the racing stripe. It looked badazz.

This is what I am thinking...kind of a little bit not to good but you get the jist

Busa_Top_copy.jpg

Tint the screen to match the sripe then paint your helmet and jacket that way the Leo Chopper can keep an eye on you.
laugh.gif

A little to plain for my liking.

lol, its not going to be a flat black and white, its going to be black with red flake and a pearl stripe. if you have other ideas that would look cool let me know

tinting the windscreen sounds good, i do not have a stock screen anymore, i have a double bouble.

Back