thinking about an alarm for the busa

I have a brand new Scorpio i900 with the 2008 'busa harness, never installed. I need $250 plus shipping if you are interested. ( close to half price ) Cheers, Ziggy

I just picked up an Autopage ma-210 for $96.00
Cool alarm has all of the same functions ie.Tilt sensor,ignition disable 1/4 mile 2 way paging and water proof made for bikes.Wish it had a quick connect harness like the scorpio though.You can google it or find it on Amazon.

got my scorpion for $325 but the incompetant shop put the perimiter sensor too close to the main mudule resulting in ig kill while riding:banghead:
there's a thread here i did "gross incompetance at ...."

Re: thinking abou tan alarm for the busa

The Scorpio i900 works the same way. Check out pashnit under the sponsors button. He seems to have the best price on them.

Getting mentioned a couple times here. :cheerleader:

We used to stock all of them, however, I couldn't give away the less expensive models.

The Scorpio i900 although it's the top-o-the-line has always been the most popular and we stock this one during the ride season. I've got one on the way right now for 08 Busa that's spoken for.

Compare closely with the eBay listing and what we have to offer. We'll give you a killer price I can't even show on the (click buy now) page linked below plus send you a free Plug-n-Play wire harness for your Busa ($25) plus ship it to you free of charge in the USA (another $10).

:easy: Buy Now: Scorpio Motorcycle Alarms for Bikes Security System | Pashnit Moto

The full Scorpio line is shown here, but again, most of our Busa owners just opt for the i900 and call it a day. There's also some excellent member support here on the forum with this model likely being the most popular. Ask a question, and a fellow member is quick with the answer. That goes a long way in guiding your decision in which brand & model to get.

hi there
i used the this gps alarm with a sim card installed, it will send a text message to my mobile phone if bumped as well as sound the alarm a couple of times, has gps capabilities as well so i know where it is or if someone moves it from its alarmed position, battery backup and immobilizer
i can get a gps location, cut the engine, turn alarm off / on all from my mobile phone
great alarm fits in the side of my rear cowl
real easy to install and the way i have installed it hard to access

au $210
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270489631820

my bike is safe with this one

Dave

Back