Thinking about a 2012 Ducati Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
HRH and I took a trip to the local bike shop and the dealer was offering a really nice deal on it in order to make room for the 2013s. Anyone have any experience with this bike?

My neighbor has a 2012 monster 1100 evo, it runs hot and does not like to start back up when it's hot out. It vapor locks, also he has had 2 recalls, one for dried up fuel lines one for bad cast on the wheels

If it were me I'd wait for the 2014's, the reason they are dealing is the 2013 are liquid cooled motors making more power, but it will take ducati a year or more to fix all there issues so wait for the 2014 or 15.

Just my 2 cents and from a former ducati owner

Thanks! That's the kind of feedback I'm looking for.

I think the monster line is interesting and nice to look but frankly I don't get it. The power is almost unbelievable low for a bike that size. Can't see going from a Busa to that, it's like half the bike, twice the maintenance. I a Duc fan just don't get what people see in the monsters.

The busa is staying. I may get rid of something else instead.

I don't know much about the Hyper except that it looks like a blast to ride.

I really just wanted to say that I hope you'll bring the little Harley to Robbinsville sometime. :thumbsup:

I'd bring the HD if I could get the darn thing titled and licensed. I bought a box of parts without a title and sent my original sales receipt and money order to a title company in Nevada and cannot get a response from them now :banghead:. Texas doesn't make it easy to title and there's a ton of hoops to jump through.

Back