Thinkin' of a name for the Busa

HillsRider

On the DHS watch list
Donating Member
Registered
I haven't ever ridden anything like the busa that I have to grip so tightly with my legs when I hit the throttle. Except a horse.... maybe I will call her "Pepe, my little mule!" (obscure movie reference. Guess it & I will buy the first beer at the Meet & Greet!
all_coholic.gif
). I think I now know why some don't use the clutch when shifting. When I peg it in second, I have a hard time reaching the clutch! And I am gripping the tank so tightly I am going to pull a groin muscle one of these times..
crazy.gif

Any thougts on a name will be carefully considered based on many criteria and calculations... bring 'em on!!!
cool.gif

She'll tell you her name.
Yep, when she's comfortable enough with you and trusts you she will do one of two things. She will scream it to you, or she will whisper it in yer ear so softly that you will miss it if you ain't payin' attention.
wink.gif

Train pretty much just whispered 'er name to me. El Diablo had more attitude about it and clued me in with a scream like you hear only on horror movies.
devil.gif

Just ride 'er and get to know 'er man. Let her decide when it's time to properly introduce herself to ya.
wink.gif

wink.gif

very personal thing...all I can relay is the name of mine....Big Johnson. Also happens to be the name of my personal motorcycle club, "the big johnsons". Currently, I am the only "member"....
tounge.gif

very personal thing...all I can relay is the name of mine....Big Johnson. Also happens to be the name of my personal motorcycle club, "the big johnsons". Currently, I am the only "member"....
tounge.gif
So -
You're not just a member, you're also the president? My card reads: one inch killer club - but hey, I get mine!

Yep, when she's comfortable enough with you and trusts you she will do one of two things. She will scream it to you, or she will whisper it in yer ear so softly that you will miss it if you ain't payin' attention.
wink.gif

Train pretty much just whispered 'er name to me. El Diablo had more attitude about it and clued me in with a scream like you hear only on horror movies.
devil.gif

Just ride 'er and get to know 'er man. Let her decide when it's time to properly introduce herself to ya.
wink.gif
Curiosity inspires me to ask...

Was it you or the Demon screaming?
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

devil.gif

wink.gif
Curiosity inspires me to ask...

Was it you or the Demon screaming?
laugh.gif
beerchug.gif
Nah, definitely Diablo screamin'.
wink.gif
The tank vents excess pressure when sittin' in the sun. When it escapes the vent gasket it makes a faint screamin' sound. It actually does sound like some diabolic being screamin' in the distance. Sounds demonic as Hell, hence the name...
devil.gif

wink.gif

wink.gif

devil.gif

Well before mine was even delivered here to me, my wife gave her a name that fits her quite well. If you are truly fimiliar with the actual term of the word, you will see that it's quite fitting.

My ride is known as; "The Taunting Harlot"

I have only owned mine for 1 week, but have named it already. The teleporter, because you don't so much as think you want to have that spot in traffic , then you are in that spot. Scotty, beam me to the spot in front of this schmo!
Go Chargers

Back