Thinkin' about Mexico

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
tryin' to  fly out this Saturday morning for Puerto Vallarta...

any tips or advice?

Never been.  Trying to get a sitter for   "da Ripper".

can somebody come over and babysit my little baby...

she's fairly low maintenance...

I'll send you a post card.....

da_dog.jpg

Fat chance Rub , whats left of the last 'sitter' is on the floor by the couch... Prolly be a full time job just feeding that horse..
biggrin.gif

damn that's a huge dog....

Dunno about what to look out for, though. I think Mr. GSXR is from somewhere in New Mexico...he may have some ideas.

Me... Where does she usually sleep ?
Rub.. Anywhere she damn wants to !
Me...
1zhelp.gif

What do you need to know Rub, we're owners at Vellas Vallarta and just got back from Alcupolco in Jan.

Are you staying in the downtown areaor at a resort in Neuavo or in the Marina district ?

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118338357 -->

"whats left of the last 'sitter' is on the floor by the couch"  
wow.gif

lmao

<!--EDIT|race1gun
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118362011 -->

Just remember when at the airport coming home, try and spend all the peso's you have on you because you can't exchanged when you get home.

Oh yeah remember, take your damn watch off when you get because you are on vacation and you have no where to be at any certain time.

And remember

Hav a great 1

Take a 45 Colt with ya...extra MRE's and a smoke flare bro , you will be fine..now if you go to Cancun take lots of sun protection.....and camera film and plenty of protection if you know what I mean and do one for me...lol
laugh.gif

go to banks and get local currency. vendors exchange at 10:1 no matter what the rate is ( Unless it's below that) You'll save yourself a bit of money that way. Also remember that silver is CHEAP! I've seen other tourists pay $150 for the same Silver Figaro I paid $40 for! Haven't been to your neck of the woods but if it's anything like Cabo, La Paz, Rancho Buena Vista or anywhere else on the baja Peninsula get used to seeing toddlers begging for your change and selling small boxes of chicklets. I wanna beat the crap out of the parents making them do it but at the same time I understand why they are. MOST IMPORTANTLY ...DO NOT Drink the water! Remember to ask if the ice was made with purified water or tap water. If they assure you that they have a water filter system ask to see it and look at the gauges to make sure it works! I've gotten Montazuma's Revenge from it...not fun. Other than that remember that Mexican time runs about 30 minutes slower than lazy American time. They don't HOP to do anything. But you'll get used to it and start to enjoy it right before you leave! Mexico is a fun country to visit and they are a really friendly people. Enjoy yourself

OH... Take your passport and don't lose your return visa slip. If you don't have a passport take your birth certificate. If you have medications, keep them in the original prescription bottle to avoid any problems. You can refill them while you are there much cheaper too . No prescription necessary
wink.gif

You can drop your pooch off at my house on your way out. As long as you don't think she'll get scared by my trained attack Pug Pictured to the left
laugh.gif

<-------------------------------

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118366437 -->

hey rub......as far as the water goes, any newer resort filters their water but I'd be careful still. I got sick once cuz I spaced out and brushed my teeth with the water.....thats all it took. Brush the Rubs choppers with bottled water!!

Mexico Scares me.
wow.gif

Too Corrupt, Too Twisted.

No Thank you...

If you have medications, keep them in the original prescription bottle to avoid any problems. You can refill them while you are there much cheaper too . No prescription necessary
wink.gif
Hey, what's this?! Hrmmmm, Rubbah, if I send you a bottle, can you fill it for me?!
biggrin.gif

Honest, I'm not addicted to a narcotic...officer...
smile.gif

Is that really true? Man, I'm heading south...
cool.gif

Back