THINKER'S BACK

You know that bike is sweet. Always has been and always will be...
bowdown.gif
We've gone tit-for-tat with mods for the last couple years and we've given each other some good ideas. My bike is out being painted currently with new wheels to come real soon. I'm not going to go too far because I am now hooked on getting a turbo. With all the money I'm putting into my bike, new furniture for the house, and ceramic tile, it's putting a strain on my wallet. Good thing I'm a single man, because I would be in a "nine-line-bind..." My new computer has slightly taken a back seat to all this stuff. My current computer has taken a crap on me and doesn't even recognize my digital camera software.
mad.gif
Tried uninstalling and re-installing and the poop still doesn't work. I'm looking into the new Hewlett Packard with the Home Theater system. This is an awesome computer set up and I've just got to have it. This system is so awesome that it runs a special version of Windows XP that exclusively comes with this system. Has built-in satellite radio, burns CD's and DVD's, and has so many more features that I can't even grasp all of it. Major $$$ though, but I'm gonna work a little overtime in the next couple weeks and get one. No more excuses!! Didn't mean to hijack, just a little excited that's all. By the way, let me give you a thumbs up and a
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

cool.gif
Brian

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

Very Nice thinker nice attention to detail thats for sure gets to be a interesting job doing that thats why my bikes taking so long to complete doing all the little details too man there gets to be alot but it's fun
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys. I do keep morphing. It isn't so bad $$, when you take it in little chunks.

REV - Man I always appreciate constructive feedback, be it positive or negative. You don't like the plate set-up, and you offered a suggestion. What more can I ask. I am not 100% happy with the plates either, but it works for now. When/if I go to high mounts, the plates will be in the way and will have to move anyway. But funny thing, I just saw a really cool mount yesterday.

I love the seat, but the red is starting to fade...need to talk to Tobin about that.

BIGS - I just mounted the Microns to the mid-pipe and to the rear peg mount, just like stock. I haven't done anything special to them.

JET - I will probably go to Laguna this year. MotoGP will be there, and I just bought a trailer, so I should be good to go. But I am also hoping to make it to Myrtle Beach this year also.

KENT - I wish I could change the orange plate too, but think i'm stuck.

Thinker - Nice job! I see yo have the Micron slip ons. I'm curious about this pipe. The recent Sport Rider 30 pipe comparison indicated the Micron can was heavier than a the stock R6 pipe it replaced. Is your perception that it is a heavy or light can? Thanks!

Thinker - Nice job!  I see yo have the Micron slip ons.  I'm curious about this pipe.  The recent Sport Rider 30 pipe comparison indicated the Micron can was heavier than a the stock R6 pipe it replaced.  Is your perception that it is a heavy or light can?  Thanks!
I don't have a clue. I liked the looks and the sound. But I don't have a perception of heavy. Sometime this winter, I will probably be selling these to go to high-mounts, so someone can get into them reletively cheap if they want.

Thinker - Nice job!  I see yo have the Micron slip ons.  I'm curious about this pipe.  The recent Sport Rider 30 pipe comparison indicated the Micron can was heavier than a the stock R6 pipe it replaced.  Is your perception that it is a heavy or light can?  Thanks!
I have a full Micron exhaust, and it was wayyyy lighter than stock. The can did have a little weight to it though, but it was slightly lighter than my Yoshimura bolt-ons that I had on before. All in all, a pretty good system. I have no complaints so far. Kinda wish I would have went with the Muzzy full system. I'm trying to get all the hp I can for the track. Can't worry about it now because it will be for sale pretty soon. There is a turbo out there somewhere with my name on it...
biggrin.gif

Brian

I think I'm out on Myrtle Beach this year every other one is the deal I made with the War Dept but she can be bribed

Lookin' great Greg! I always think you've done it all, but then you find something subtle to tie everything together...your ride is looking good as always...and I love the idea of blasting a pic/logo in the frame! Awesome...

Back