THINKER'S BACK

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
Here are my new foot pegs from EG. This company sucks, but I like thier stuff. They did come thru on this one, delivering the pegs when promissed.

Pegs.JPG

Here are the pegs, matching frame sliders, and the Hayabusa Falcon blasted in the frame.

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096966173 -->

Falcon___Pegs.JPG

Damn, playa'! I can't even get caught up to the last set of mods!

I keep rolling along....loiked down today and saw I have like 26,000 miles on this puppy.

Saw Big E's bike and I might be convinced to go to high mount full system. That should gime ve more horses, and visibility of my hella spensive wheels.

Forgot to show full bike pics:

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1096967545 -->

Full_Bike_1.JPG

You definitely keep me thinkin' (pardon the pun), about stuff. Have a couple things I may have to change around for the mods I'm doing now.

SCHWeet Wheels Think.... Looks like it's still morphing... I like the idea of the Dual Highmounts, might look really good. License plate, I dunno, kinda looks like you could use a swingarm mount. Yeah I know I am allways busting balls but it's just my .02, and nothin more... Seat looks good as well... Dayum you've been busy man... All sorts of stuff I haven't seen on there...

Hey, Think, what did you use to get your Microns angled in the way they do?

waycool!

Only 1 miss match ... does Oregon have any different color plates?
wink.gif

26k miles and the best looking by far! Can't wait to see it in person one day. Everytime I thing you've done the ultimate, you keep giving us more and better ... shucks don't stop now!! Thanks for the pics and for keeping us motivated and challenged.

Back