Thinker62

Well the company I was dealing with finally actually came out and claimed that I would forfiet my deposit. Their movers didn't show up on the correct day on two occassions, but they are claiming that they require a 2-day window for the move. Yet they can't produce any qoute, e-mail or other notification of such. They keep pushing me to schedule another date, but I feel like I should cut my potential losses. because Iyou never know what they might pull once they get my stuff.

Also, I have all the information on the better business B, but haven't had time to write and send in my complaint.

Glad to see that things are finally going your way...........
Sort of, Ks..................

Thinker if there's anyway that you can stop payment I would do that...And tell those a holes that you had a 2 day window to change your mind and that you'll see them in court if that's what they want...Get your money back...

if you can, stop payment on the check.

DO NOT LET THESE GUYS GET YOUR STUFF!!!!!

Once they have your stuff, god help you after that, they will jack the price up 1000% and hide it until you pay them.

Do everything you can to recover your deposit, call the police, threaten lawsuit, stop payment the check, call the bank and report fraud, do not deal with this company. Once they get your stuff in the truck, god help you after that

Mike

They got my initial check way before I ever posted, but I stopped payment on the second check which was to cover additional square footage. In any case I am on the hook for $1,000 and they won't give it back. I am cutting my losses and hoping for a recovery down the road.

Man that really sucks...Sorry that your having to go thru this sort of situation...Hope that everything eventually works out...

Damn Dude,
Where ya movin too?

$1000 initial down payment and more to follow?

Must be a REAL mobve, huh?

Gots lots of stuff, do ya?

Damn Dude,
Where ya movin too?

$1000 initial down payment and more to follow?

Must be a REAL mobve, huh?

Gots lots of stuff, do ya?
The ex moved back to Pittsburgh a while ago. I am tryying to send all of her crap back now. She moved out here with me because of my job, so I thought it only fair to foot the bill to send her back where she came from. It is expensive, but the right thing to do.

you are a saint
biggrin.gif

Back