THINKER IN PRINT AGAIN

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
I am appearing in an ICON add in the October issue of 2 Wheel Tuner...on stands now.

Just go to the second page....can't miss it. (EDIT....Here is a photo of the add.)

G

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126819435 -->

ICON_Glove.JPG

super.gif
Right on Big Man and you say, you dont get enuff love.
wow.gif

I talked with Daniel a few days ago and was trouble shooting with him your lil detour you're having with project X . Since your back in town now, hurry your azz up back over there so he can finish it up .

And who doesnt get any luv ?
biggrin.gif

Holla
TY

I talked with Daniel a few days ago and was trouble shooting with him your lil detour you're having with project X .  Since your back in town now, hurry your azz up back over there so he can finish it up .

biggrin.gif

Holla
TY
But there is no love like .org family love.  We always want respect form those we admire most........

<marquee>You are the man!</marquee>

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1126810207 -->

I don't know where I can get a copy but i'll look out for one. Thats cool Thinker:cool:

Group: Hayabusa.org Race Sponsor
Avg posts/day:3.28

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote (Rhythm @ Sep. 15 2005,11:15)
I talked with Daniel a few days ago and was trouble shooting with him your lil detour you're having with project X . Since your back in town now, hurry your azz up back over there so he can finish it up .

Holla
TY

But there is no love like .org family love. We always want respect form those we admire most........

You are the man! [/QUOTE]

Nah Pimp, its your turn this week, I was the man last week.
laugh.gif

Any chance of getting a shot of it here on the board?

Congrats Greg.

Thats cool....you look like someone who usta make me give them my lunch money in junior high. You should sport the Icon "skull" jacket.

Thats cool....you look like someone who usta make me give them my lunch money in junior high. You should sport the Icon "skull" jacket.
I just wore what they wanted to shoot. We also took some shots with a new ICON jacket and helmet. Both were really sharp. I think they are going to use those in the '06 ICON catalog.

Ya Big Ole Softy, U
post-6-19435-icon_glove.jpg

Nice shot,G but see once again you could of showed just alil love by showing a glimpse of my custom chrome hand grips I sold you ! But no, you had to give it all to Icon. Thats alright, Playa .
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dont forget to atleast send me a signed copy !
super.gif

laugh.gif

Nice shot,G but see once again you could of showed just alil love by showing a glimpse of my custom chrome hand grips I sold you ! But no, you had to give it all to  Icon. Thats alright, Playa .  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dont forget to atleast send me a signed copy !  
super.gif
Since more of your grips are showing than my bike, I think you did alright.
tounge.gif

Hopefully, they will send me some copies.

laugh.gif

Congrats Bro' and way to pose the h3ll outta those Icon's ... sweet ... good job!! I'll pick up a copy of the mag this weekend.

...and I remember when u were just a cute lil Busa rider...
laugh.gif
Nice one bud thats 2 issues in a row we have members in the 2WT mag.
thumbs-up.gif

Back