Think I Figured Out The Google Chrome Issue..

HillbillyTom

Donating Member
Registered
It's female!
I tried downloading it one more time. This time I set it as my default browser and Google as my default search engine, and it works!
Had to make it number 1 in everything to get it to cooperate. Now the Gmail works perfectly, this forum works perfectly, everything is back to working great.
Guess I should be still planning on dealing with a bad week with it every month though.:laugh:

Strange, but that would explain why I have had no issues. I have had it as default since the day I installed it.

It's female!
I tried downloading it one more time. This time I set it as my default browser and Google as my default search engine, and it works!
Had to make it number 1 in everything to get it to cooperate. Now the Gmail works perfectly, this forum works perfectly, everything is back to working great.
Guess I should be still planning on dealing with a bad week with it every month though.:laugh:

I wouldn't worry about it too much. At the the rate these programs age it will hit menopause by the end of the week.:laugh:

Back