Think I can eat this 1 hour?

Have you not seen TV shows featuring guys trying to do this? You are in for some serious hurt!

But i wish you the best in your endeavor! :thumbsup:

You have to eat normal I think. You will eat less if you starve yourself. If you do try make sure you order the steak cooked no more than medium. They say medium rare is best.

Good luck if you do try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

good luck! +1 on the medium rare, it tastes the best that way too! :beerchug:

I went past the on delivry 2 albequerque 2 months ago.
Now im going out by flagstaff so going past Amirillo again.
Im already homesick 4 my dog havent even left.Prob miss the wife little 2.
IMG_8079.jpg

2 b honest im staying hotels with free breakfast.Try get by cheap.
Company pays hotels up 2 $100 night.Thing hurts not many pilot truck stops out west.
I can get free food there with my drivers reward card.
I prob b hitting wadaburger in TX +NM I like there burgers.
Im taking case mt dew+water in my cooler that helps lot.

hmmm u can get 1/4 of the 72 oz monster with shrimp salad potato +rolls $21
prob little more doable lol.they call it the man vs food tribute steak.Most there steaks look around $25 They have horse parking lol yep thats TX

I use to ride out for lunch, eat a steak (NORMAL HUMAN SIZE and on the rare side PLEASE) and ride back. Great Food and a fun place to go. Along with the 700 mile round trip which tends to make me :eatchicken: hungry at the 1/2 way point :laugh:

Come to think of it, I need to do this again when I can :beerchug:

We got a Mesquite Charlies down here and they have the same deal.
It looks soooooo goooooooooood but damn that is a huge slab of steak!!

I have been inside there years ago and saw some people trying to eat it. It looks undoable with just the steak, much less all of the sides as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hmmmm well hear is my suggestion if you are going to try it....You need to eat like a horse all day long.....Stretches your gut out. Then dont eat for about 5 hours before hand. If ya wanna try to see what it will be like go buy yourself 6 lbs of hamburger and see if you can eat it all. Cause a steak will be worse then that and if you cant handle eating 6 lbs of beef you aint gonna handle the steak for sure.

Back