Things You Carry In Your Trunk Space

Ham

Registered
Just want to know what everyone carries in there trunk for emergency or everyday survival.

Some kind of aftermarket tool kit and other essentials. I haven't had to use it on my GenII, but better to have and not need. I feel much safer on the road now knowing I can fix just about anything. I used the kit on my Gen I all the time because stuff could always go wrong lol. Also useful for friends' bikes.

X001-Y001.jpg

Usually leave a rain jacket stuffed up inside the hump and bungee cords under hump. On a trip I keep chain lube and gloves under hump.

Usually leave a rain jacket stuffed up inside the hump and bungee cords under hump. On a trip I keep chain lube and gloves under hump.

You saw what i have in there. The .357 j frame was not in the pictures , and have been known to swap to 1911 in .45 acp when im the only carry rider in the group .

Thank for edit because the post from my phone was screwed up .

Last edited:
Wheel lock, bottle of water and the stock tool kit. I also have a 12 volt socket wired up and a small USB adapter to charge my phone if needed.

OEM tool kit, tire plug kit, small air compressor, tie straps, Allen wrench set, multi-tip screwdriver, some ducktape wrapped in a pen, extra set of gloves, cruise control main unit, power commander and one of those "wheel stands" that allow you to get rear tire up in the air to lube the chain. (I did the "trash can mod" to mine to have more room.)

All my fuses are in the tail since we rewired it.

I normally carry some zip-ties, electrical tap, puncture repair kit and a disc lock.

cell phine charger in case something happends... just make the call and forget about it.. just because i do have gps tracking on the bike and it only cost me $5 a month

Small air compressor that plugs into the battery tender pigtail, air guage, and a plug kit.
Basic sockets and allen heads that fit common bolt sizes.
32oz bottle of water, zipties, and electrical tape.

1. 12v air pump with gauge
2. usb charging socket
3.tools
4. puncture repair kit
5. layers of clothing stuffed in hump

Small air compressor that plugs into the battery tender pigtail, air guage, and a plug kit.
Basic sockets and allen heads that fit common bolt sizes.
32oz bottle of water, zipties, and electrical tape.
Hey you mind sharing the air compressor info.

I forget the details, but I got it from site sponsor Pashnit.
He has used it and sold many.
He sells the Battery Tender, compatible air compressor, plug kits, quality tire guages, as well as
a small rear stand to get the rear wheel off the ground. It looks like a kickstand and is very small.
Pashnit has everything you would need for a flat or breakdown.

Back