Things to look out for.

HayAbuseD

Registered
I am hoping to secure a used Busa soon. I was wondering what should i be looking out for, besides the usual subframe, crash damage, curbed rims ....etc.
confused.gif

Are there any other gremlins hiding in the Busa?
lookaround.gif

Sorry to post this thread here, i think it should be under 1st time void, but somehow, it would not let me start a new thread there. Would appreciate any helpful comments.
ernaehrung004.gif

Hopefully i can find one soon........
ernaehrung019.gif

First of all, The 1st time void section is for those people asking us if the Busa would be a good first bike to learn on. So you are right to post here.
I'm not sure about this one but I think that the 1999s had a recall on the fuel pump. I do know that both the 99s and 00s had a recall on the cam chain tensioner. This is one thing that you will definitely want to make sure was done. I have a 2000 and bought it new. The cam chain tensioner is the only recall that I am aware of. Other then that I am very happy with it.

Make sure the guages match the bike, so you know the mileage is correct.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (Ninja Eater @ July 28 2002, 09:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Make sure the guages match the bike, so you know the mileage is correct.[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
Can u please elaborate? What do you mean by "match the bike"?

Do you mean that the milage shown is reflected in the bikes condition?

Back