Things "NOT TO SAY"

rock.gif
i'm confused about the statement.

I think he means Ninja 250 or Spree or '79 Honda Civic, etc....

I lost to an Eclipse or some fart canned cage at a stop light.... I went for a 15 minute ride on my afternoon break... was in pole position at the light and this car, didn't even care to notice what it was, skitched off the start on the green, I roll normal - a lil faster than regular traffic, then I hear him screech in second and relized I guess that we were racing? uh. ok. He still florring it and it's blaring and he cuts in front of me.

aaaalllll righty then. Isn't it customary to give a couple of revs while the light is still red to signal the urge to race? I just needed to CRUISE a bit. duh.

I lost to a PT Cruiser...he glared at me...i shook my head up and down at him annnnd?..he rev'ed and just then the light turned green and off we went...i got the jump on'im but by 5th gear this dude was reeling me in!...and i was like
wow.gif
.....and just before he got head to head with me?...we entered a sweeper and i thought surely this thing ain't gonna hang with me but the fugger passed me on the outside and had me by a car length by the time we exited...and just after exiting the sweeper?..there was an LEO in the oncoming lane..but this wasn't just any PT Cruiser....i could hear the engine was breathed on and it obviously had some serious suspension work done....and even though i lost?...i felt great cause...

I never pedaled so hard in my life.
laugh.gif

no big deal.

I think most of us agree the 13.5 isnt a bad bike. I dont think it is all that the 13.5 owners THINK it is. but I would say it is equal enough to the Busa that it is going to come down to rider and who is having a good day and who isnt..

6 year old on a green machine. Don't ask, it has been a rough day.... (
laugh.gif
)

Back