"Things learned" thread

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
I'll start...

Turns out after 11 years of owning my Busa, I can ride it...we clicked, Caesar and I, and I have never had so much fun on him as I just had!! :thumbsup:

GSXTacy is one funny guy...I laughed non-stop! He's one instant bad-a$$ Harley dude too! I hope someone posts that pic soon :rofl: So glad I got the time to hang with him...love Tina too!!! Can't wait to see you both again...

semi hides spare tires in his room and I can take 'em. That's just how awesome friends are...love you man!!!!

Dan & HRHDi have the BEST sense of humor and are the most snobbish Vermonters I'll ever allow in to my life!! Love them both and I can't wait to show up at their house one day and trash up their street cred...

darciedog and Just Katie are like the Costanzas and hysterical, and we were so lucky to have been able to spend time with them twice this spring!!! Love you both!

"Jim Croce" was the most mentioned phrase over these last several days :whistle:

AdamG is one great guy, and likely way too nice to hang with the likes of us, but he said we didn't scare him away and I really hope to ride with him again next year!!

flatlandbusa and his wife Amy are very quiet (scared of me I think) and he claims he just likes being the wallflower, but it's on now man, you've been inducted in to the fold and next time it's on! Safe travels back and I hope your first trip here was a good one :)

Group shots have never ever, EVER been so fun, EVER!!!! :rofl:

Skotty lives near by and shows up on his Busa without taillights at nearly midnight with the hump lock cable NOT attached, all to better test Omar's garage skills :laugh:

semi and I make great supervisors during said taillight work :D

So much more to say, but we just ate at Lambert's and my food coma is setting in! I sure do miss my friends already and cannot wait to head back to Eureka Spring next year!!

Next?

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I also learned that we have a new gang sign :whistle:

It's Dan's fault, I think... :laugh:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I learned that I need to listen to Jim Croce

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

In no particular order:

This is a fun group to hang out with!

30% chance of rain in eureka guarantees it is going to rain...

I am as slow of a rider as I thought.

A GPS will still function in a waterproof case when the case fills with water. :banghead:

There are too many roads and sights around eureka to cram into two days.

I need to attend more org events.

The Ozarks are beautiful this time of year.

never p on an electric fence. Even if you are standing on a tire and your dad says... ehh go ahead your insulated. dont ask how I know this.
:whistle:

Vabs is no longer the queen of chicken planks...She is learning to get her lean on :thumbsup:

If you drive really fast and make quick stops you can go 630 miles in 9 hours. That is an average of 70mph with stops!

It takes almost 2 hour to clean your Busa after riding in the rain in Eureka Springs when are as anal retentive as I am.

Vabs is as crazy as all of you told me she was.

Omar can fix anything and never sits down, he is always moving and working on something.

If I ran into Semi on the street I would be afraid he would kick my @ss. But he is just a big teddy bear.

Vermont is the Green Mountain state.

That is all I can think of now, might have to add to the list as I remember more things learned.

Michelle can take points away for reasons known only to her.

There may or may not be a sinkhole under Point West... :whistle:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Here is a few things that I have learned...

That some cars are actually slower than harley riders.

Old guys on trikes can run through the curves pretty damn good.

No matter what I will always get drenched at some point in my trip. Whether it be to, from or during.

There is such a bra size of 50 K (I have seen with my own eyes and I am pretty sure it will hold more than my saddle bags and tank bag combined :O ). The same store also sells rainbow colored jock straps.

Pecan Pouch said:
There is such a bra size of 50 K (I have seen with my own eyes and I am pretty sure it will hold more than my saddle bags and tank bag combined :O ). The same store also sells rainbow colored jock straps.

Where have you been shopping? I don't think I want to know. I think I will add this to my "Things that I don't want to learn, list". :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back