Things are looking up

Pecan Pouch

P-squared, Poochie or US Marine
Registered
Well things are looking up.... the busa is back together and running for the first time in about two months....I tore it apart to have it painted (which is a sore subject because after having it painted I was not happy with the way it came out, he repainted a couple of pieces and I got them back last night, unfortunately it is still not right). While apart I put in a new clutch and did a few other engine mods, had the wheels and a few other misc. parts powder coated, I also installed new wheels bearings, stem bearings, r-1 throttle tube, rebuilt the forks, clutch slave cylinder, Galfer clutch and brake lines, rebuilt the front master cylinder, new tires and did a few other things.

I want to say thank you to the org. sponsors, most of the parts that I used were purchased from them. Justin with Honda East, Tim with Pashnit, Ape Race Parts and To Be Fast. Josh, don't worry I have not forgot about you, I still have some things that I need and will be contacting you again here before to long.

Now the BEST part, I will be heading out to Eureka Springs sometime Thursday to meet up with everyone that will be there. Then Saturday I am off to Tulsa, Oklahoma to watch my daughter do her recital and spend the rest of the weekend with her.

Well things are looking up.... the busa is back together and running for the first time in about two months....I tore it apart to have it painted (which is a sore subject because after having it painted I was not happy with the way it came out, he repainted a couple of pieces and I got them back last night, unfortunately it is still not right). While apart I put in a new clutch and did a few other engine mods, had the wheels and a few other misc. parts powder coated, I also installed new wheels bearings, stem bearings, r-1 throttle tube, rebuilt the forks, clutch slave cylinder, Galfer clutch and brake lines, rebuilt the front master cylinder, new tires and did a few other things.

I want to say thank you to the org. sponsors, most of the parts that I used were purchased from them. Justin with Honda East, Tim with Pashnit, Ape Race Parts and To Be Fast. Josh, don't worry I have not forgot about you, I still have some things that I need and will be contacting you again here before to long.

Now the BEST part, I will be heading out to Eureka Springs sometime Thursday to meet up with everyone that will be there. Then Saturday I am off to Tulsa, Oklahoma to watch my daughter do her recital and spend the rest of the weekend with her.

Have a Safe trip and enjoy Bro !

Back