Thief Dies riding Stolen Busa

Hopefully the idiot didn't have a wife and kids and was a real POS. If so good riddance.
He remains a POS, even in death. I'm sure he had a family of some kind whom he left behind and I'm also sure someone loved him. Even though he may have had a wife and kids, society itself is still better off without him.

May sound cruel but good ridense and hopefully his children won't follow in his foot steps!

Since God has control over everything, maybe he hates thieves?
sadnews.gif

Guys
winkold.gif
, come on, someone getting killed, even if he did steal a bike, is sad
sad.gif
. The bike can be replaced, and as we all know, they'll be replaced (the Bike that is) in a couple of years anyway. My opinion
hello.gif
, if someone steals my bike, I just hope he doesn't hurt himself or someone else. Trash the bike, BIG DEAL, I can replace that with a newer AND better one sooner than I would have. BUT, you only Die
ghostface.gif
 ONCE
jump9.gif
I'm not condoning someone getting killed, but...

HE PUT HIMSELF IN THAT SITUATION.

Sad story. A dead guy is not justice served for a stolen bike. A child molester or rapist, or murderer....then yes, but not an alleged stolen bike. IMO.

DD

Sad when anyone is killed. But had he not stolen the bike it would not have happened.

JUSTICE SERVED

Now I don't have to feel bad about my taxes being wasted on feeding and clothing the sorry basstard.

It is sad that a guy died while on a stolen bike. If he was the thief, oh well. Sad, but I'm not shedding any tears.

Playing devils advocate here: If a thief was in your garage and was about to abscond with your bike, and you had a gun, would you drop him?

I hope im not the only one smiling... im sad about the lady's car he hit, and the bike being smashed. smiling about the rest.
It's times like this I feel JUST HORRIBLE about some innocent driver that now has to deal with her insurance company....cops that had to divert traffic, write reports, eat donuts.....and a newspaper journalist that had to go out and investigate all this....and the Suzuki technicians that put all that work into a 2008....what a WASTE....and all that work that went into saving the DUMB@SS that wrecked, and caused this whole thing......"Oh well.....how about making this thread into a "Squid of the day" thread
rock.gif
?..........
super.gif

You bet I'm grinning........
coolold.gif

still, 2 points brought up... 1) is it true, or urban legend / wishful thinking; and 2) if it is true... was the rider indeed the thief, or just some unfortunate guy with little respect for the busas power (plenty stories of things getting out of hand quick)that bought it on a "good bargain " from the actual thief that claimed that he got it and was scared of it or the wife said it had to go (you see similar ads on e-bay/ craigslist scams) with legit intentions. too bad karma can't be more efficient so it could spare the innocents, like if the real thief inhaled a wasp / bee, pulled over safely, and choked / suffocated to death due to the reaction to the sting, with plenty of time to think of how much this sucks.

So the guy deserved to die because he stole a bike?  And the woman pulled out in front of him.  Why is that okay?

Witnesses said he was speeding.  Okay, some of the witnesses at Jeff's(sig line) wreck said he was speeding too.  Accident investigation showed that he was traveling at the posted speed limit.  Guy turned left in front of him.  Now there is a little boy with no father.  Point being, witnesses dont always give accurate details of accidents.
wtf.gif
I think you're missing the point, while you point out the obvious in your post

The bike was stolen, and because it was stolen, the thief was more than likely speeding. The moment he chose to commit a felony, all subsequent problems during the course of that felony are the criminals responsibility. Furthermore, in the thief's case, there may be many children without a father. Good riddance(statistically most thieves are of low IQ).

So the guy deserved to die because he stole a bike?  And the woman pulled out in front of him.  Why is that okay?

Witnesses said he was speeding.  Okay, some of the witnesses at Jeff's(sig line) wreck said he was speeding too.  Accident investigation showed that he was traveling at the posted speed limit.  Guy turned left in front of him.  Now there is a little boy with no father.  Point being, witnesses dont always give accurate details of accidents.
wtf.gif
I think you're missing the point, while you point out the obvious in your post

The bike was stolen, and because it was stolen, the thief was more than likely speeding. The moment he chose to commit a felony, all subsequent problems during the course of that felony are the criminals responsibility. Furthermore, in the thief's case, there may be many children without a father. Good riddance(statistically most thieves are of low IQ).
Nice first post
pillepalle.gif

How am I missing the point? Stealing does not carry a death sentence. Period. I find it disturbing that people get joy out of his death. You dont know that he was speeding, just making an assumption. Why not just say, "He was on a Busa so he was more than likely speeding" ?? One shouldn't make assumptions as it makes you look uneducated. You dont even know if he was on a stolen bike or if at the time of press release the bike fit the description of a stolen bike.

Bottom line, he didn't deserve to die. And the woman that pulled out in front learns no lesson. Next time she does the same thing, I hope it isn't someone on here.

I can't believe it! That's the same guy who outbid me on Ebay for a sew-on patch labelled "If I'm going to hell, I'm going on a Busa"

MPH 200, Post some pics of the accident scene from the newspaper if there is any please. Would like to see if he had time to sew the patch on his jacket!

Mike

I am not happy nor am I sad about a thief's loss of life. I feel
sorry for the man's family no matter what he chose to do now his
family has to suffer and mourn the loss of a father, son, husband
who knows. Locked up, maimed, or parallelized he would have to
suffer with his decision
rock.gif

Back