They say

Little update on my mishap, I have sporadically missed work here and there due to ailments. Worse one at first was a slipped disc between L4 & L5, got that straightened around, but have had swelling on right knee for a month now and could not walk. Went into ER yesterday cuz pain was so bad, found out I have a torn menial miniscus in my right knee and fluid above the cap. Surgery tenitively next Thursday ( never been under, kinda nervous). Then I'm officially down for 2 months until knee is right!! To make matters worse, unbeknownst to me, I have no kind of back-up insurance to cover time off and loss wages, so I'm really screwed. Not sure what I'm gonna do, but I'll have to figure out some kinda hustle. I guess working on cars on the side is gonna be out of the question...:laugh:

no disability from the state? you pay in to it. also I tore my meniscus. you will walk out of the hosp when they are done.

I got hurt on the Job and got workmans comp. disability is like 70% of your pay. ask your job or state labor

IDOL

I don't know make some calls. cant hurt

I'm in Jersey and a union job.

Guess it can't hurt to make some calls, but I don't have ANY benefits with my job; which is very disappointing. Probably time to find something that offers there employees protection!!

Back