They say

kjcili

Donating Member
Registered
There are those that will go down,

There are those that have,

Bad news, baby's gone,

Good news, little road rash and a slipped disc, and no-one else was involved or got hurt.

Lesson learned : Don't be in a rush when your late for work, always be alert to street temps and poss dew with COLD tires!

LATE ENTRY, totaled, Illinois wont sell back..... BIKELESS!!!!!

Parts for sale in classified

garage_vehicle-148-12486343921_thumb[1].jpg

L Side.JPG

L Grip.JPG

Can.JPG

Top Front.JPG

Clutch.JPG

Ouch... highside? From the looks of the scoot, your injuries could have been much worse. Glad that you are able to post this - sorry about the damage, but I have some extra stuff if you know what you need, give me a list and we will see what we can do to get her right again. You have my wishes for a quick recovery!

could have been definately worse. Hope for a speedy parts replacement. just to add onto lessons learned, never hop on the bike while arguing with your significant other.

Actually, in the State of Illinois, when they TOTAL your bike, they take it. '04 and newer you CANNOT buy back :banghead:!! And best I can figure I adjusted lane travel and hit brake at same time, front tire locked up; dew??, and washed out. I remember seeing the tire go and think man this is gonna hurt. Fortunately I am one of the smart ones who wears GEAR!!! But thanks for the lookout

ifell ya pain i went down a dew weeks (dang dog) road rash ceacked ribs and brused lungs .then my job let me go the only keeping me goning iz tha fam and looking foward 2 getting her back on the road .so heal up and repair .i pray 4u as members have done 4 me

Out of mild curiosity, which brand/model front tire were you on?

Sorry to hear about your getoff... Heal up quick and get back on two wheels!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 from across the pond using Forum Runner

glad you were able to walk away from that one! heal up quick and get you another Busa :beerchug:

welcome to the club. btw no one wants to be a member. happen to me in Daytona. front tire locked. I think I over pulled the brake and was not ready for it.

Back