They did what?

Whenever your feeling down you can always count on Craigslist to give you a :wtf: moment ............:laugh:

Come on... They're just "saleing" a bike. Don't you want to "BEE THE FRINT TO RIDE THE BADEST BUSA" ???

Well that certainly is an interesting twist on 2013. Looks to me like a 2008 with some new plastic and a bunch of bling.

i read the ad it is a 2008 that they put all 2013 crap on. A full stereo are ya kidding me....an amp too??? i bet that thing doesnt start worth a crap.

VIPERWHITEBUSA said:
i read the ad it is a 2008 that they put all 2013 crap on. A full stereo are ya kidding me....an amp too??? i bet that thing doesnt start worth a crap.

Yea I read it too. But correct me if I'm wrong I have a gen I. Everything I'd the same as the 08 when talking plastics covers and such. So in reality the swingarm engine covers and all the chrome bits still could have been sitting on the shelf. And those plastics may have only received a spray job.

Btw not only a stereo. A tv too, 3 actually lol

While I understand/appreciate possible ESL folks, as well as not everyone can be a great speller.....shouldn't people have their ad proofed, or at the least spell checked? :dunno:

Poppy said:
While I understand/appreciate possible ESL folks, as well as not everyone can be a great speller.....shouldn't people have their ad proofed, or at the least spell checked? :dunno:

Only spell check for values over 30k lol

Back