They are showing one of the bombers

nitrousjunkie

60 Years Young And Still On A Busa!
Donating Member
Registered
She's the wife of one of the bombers,she was suppose to kill herself along with her husband! All the bombers were from Iraq! Fake passports were used to get into Jordan. I wonder what Jordan will do with her?

I shouldn't think Jordan will show much mercy. Dear oh dear, sad there are so many nutters in the world. Even worse when its the fairer (or is it farer) sex.

Just heard this on the news...

they targetted a wedding in a hotel. The woman whose bomb didn't go off, said they had targetted the wedding as there were women and children there.

I'm sorry, but for any injustice they feel has been perpetrated against them, I feel they now deserve everything they get. ***stards.

What the hell is the matter with people? sorry to bring the tone down.

Jordan were sympathetic toward Al Qaeda and other groups before this, looks like their thoughts are now changing.

I do not think they should kill her, because that is what she wanted in the first place!! I think they should just torture her for years to come!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

mad.gif

Oh, another question, does a woman that kills in the name of allah also get a bunch of virgins? This is a serious question.

I think they should tie her up and let the mob have her to near death. Nurse her back to health and do it again. Bin Laden should be tied at ground zero.
Just my .02

Make her work naked in the center of town. The ultimate humiliation for women of that religion who are to remain covered at all times.
As for your question Kevin, I believe I heard that they foolishly believe they will get to hump 70 male virgins for their "service to alah ( or however you spell it, it's man made mythology anyway so spelling isn't important). But my question is would they get pregnant?
Sex sells... even to fanatics in the afterlife
sad.gif

My opinion
wink.gif
 I think (and I am kinda sure since I know those guys) they're gona wack her head off
blush.gif

Back