These Yoshi-cans need a Power Commander?

gabelbrucken

Registered
1A0-509-5L-0l.jpg

Someone can tell me if these slip-on require a Power Commander?
Can a damage occurs on my engine if I install these dual slip-ons on my Busa without a Power Commander?

Thank you!

The '08 has a learning ECU and the slip-ons will not make a big difference except in weight and looks.

The '08 has a learning ECU and the slip-ons will not make a big difference except in weight and looks.

I'm not looking for performance(Sometimes I ride with B-map...) but only a weight loss to balance the frame sliders weight adding .You've to believe me...I love even the look of OEM cans...

Thank you dadofthree...
What do you think about OFFICIAL Suzuki aftermarket cans?

I'm not looking for performance(Sometimes I ride with B-map...) but only a weight loss to balance the frame sliders weight adding .You've to believe me...I love even the look of OEM cans...

Thank you dadofthree...
What do you think about OFFICIAL Suzuki aftermarket cans?
Where you find those at?

I have owned 3 Hayabusa's and have never seen those aftermarket parts. Must be only available outside of the US.

Maybe you're right.For sure they are available in all europe...I think that this dual Oval II (this is the name) it's the only way to replace the stock cans without LOSING the 2-years Suzuki warranty.

For example in Italy(i think that's the same all over the world) IF you break the engine AND you have mounted an NOT RECOMMENDED exhaust Suzuki the warranty expires, even in the early two years.

the you've to buy OFFICIAL Suzuki items like these cans.
But I don't like'em...:banghead:
I love the first cans that'I've posted here.

Where did you read this?:type:

Information came from sources here. Changing the cans should not flow much more air than the stock cans, the greatest restriction is in the pipe itself. I wouldn't think that a set of slip-ons would require a PC or tuning.

Information came from sources here. Changing the cans should not flow much more air than the stock cans, the greatest restriction is in the pipe itself. I wouldn't think that a set of slip-ons would require a PC or tuning.

We should write an e-mail to Yoshimura and tell IF the dynoruns that we can see on their Web-site are done with OR without remapping...

1A0-509-5L-0_pow.gif

We should write an e-mail to Yoshimura and tell IF the dynoruns that we can see on their Web-site are done with OR without remapping...

1A0-509-5L-0_pow.gif

The graph doesn't tell you much other than it improved performance. It's typically a small improvement and certain slip-ons have been stated to hurt you.

Back