There's crazy, there's extreme, then there's California.

UPDATE: looks like they just pulled the video from Vimeo.

Why, I have no idea.

I just watched it...so it's still streaming...

I wonder how fast they were going. That's madness fo sho...

OMG, OMG, OMG.

I love California. :laugh:

ya i wonder how fast? maybe 70?...bet its a rush but only a foot for a brake, i keeped thinking what if a car pulls out Yikes! cool vid:thumbsup:

Not 70, but at least 45....I used to run downhills on skateboards...long before Hayabusas... :oldcool: The illusion is the sound of the air and the terrain as it passes, but on a steady board anywhere between 45-50 is screaming....bear in mind..the needed stopping distance...better to pass and plan the slow-down !!! :super: The luge guys have it better as in a speed suit, the less wind resistance the better..standing up slows you down, a tuck helps....boy that took me back....and I grew up out there...what a rush !!!

Not 70, but at least 45....I used to run downhills on skateboards...long before Hayabusas... :oldcool: The illusion is the sound of the air and the terrain as it passes, but on a steady board anywhere between 45-50 is screaming....bear in mind..the needed stopping distance...better to pass and plan the slow-down !!! :super: The luge guys have it better as in a speed suit, the less wind resistance the better..standing up slows you down, a tuck helps....boy that took me back....and I grew up out there...what a rush !!!

Me too :oldcool:

Some of the scariest moments of my life have been bombing a hill and getting speed wobbles.

That looks like fun. I am almost 44 & can still do a handstand on a skateboard. It really freaks the kids out, but I also ride a 6' Uni-cycle.

That takes alot of cojones...and lots and lots of doobage:whistle::laugh:

Back