There's a new org/blk in town @hayabuser

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Stopped by the Hawley shop to check out the V Harley. Not a new v-twin...the battery thing. I call it the V [voltage] harley. :D
Anyway,they got a few of 'em. The tires looked like they been out on the road. Test rides available perhaps.

There was 2 in the parking lot but I didn't hang long enuff to ask questions. But if we arrived at separate times,purchance we could meet up for some fun in the sun.
I want the orange one thou...you get the black. :p You can't say fugly either...thats some sort of something I'm sure. Hefty price-tag,but u got dough. Can you buy me Daddy, please please...I won't break it.

I sneaked in,hid my Jap-Krap off from the crowd. I'm sure nobody saw or heard me. :thumbsup:

Whatchu think 'Buser..."His & Hers" test rides.

I think I gotta feel this Zero-100 in 3 sec thing.

My love won't be cheap thou mister...

Rubb.

20200711_114509_Burst01.jpg

Oh...not to offend any of the HD crowd or their shops,but in this part of the world, HD anything is redic in price. Had 4 hogs myself...right now drinking from an' HD mug that cost 38 dolla.

Rubb.

I've read nothing good about those Livewires...they sure don't give them away either.
Still wanna get out there with me island bro,give them a try.
Change his screen name hayabuser > LiveWireBuser. :laugh:
BuserWire? V-Buser ?
Bring 'em back broken.. They got insurance for that right.

Rubb.

Pass. I wouldn't even trust myself to test-drive a $40,000 car, let alone a motorcycle. :crazy:

If I was in the market though, I'd be leaning towards the Zero down at Island Moto... Zero makes a sportbike version just under $30K, and you don't need pirate cosplay gear to own one. Aaaaaarrrr.

I test rode one a while back. It was fast, no shifting but one ride and I was over it.
Ending to the book you've been reading.
Score of the game you have PVR'd.
Just watching poker,over your shoulder.
Already dated the girl you have now.
Punchline,before you finish the joke.
Tell's the girls at the bar,your married.

Yup he's ^ that guy.
Rubb.

Ending to the book you've been reading.
Score of the game you have PVR'd.
Just watching poker,over your shoulder.
Already dated the girl you have now.
Punchline,before you finish the joke.
Tell's the girls at the bar,your married.

Yup he's ^ that guy.
Rubb.
Isn't it ironic...don't ya think.

I read only one review, in Cycle World, and it held it's own against the Zero. They actually liked it a little better.
CW is a good mag. It was interesting to read that Harley is offering a freebie with the new bike. No not a helmet or leather jacket...free charging for 2 years. Never thought I would see the day when free 'lectricity was a cool add-on from a motorcycle dealer. The world is charging ahead. :D
Rubb.

It’ll never catch on.
How can it?
Isn’t owning a hawg all about the big v twin and the rumble.. potato, Potato, potato...

People pay big money for an H-D to feel like a badass road pirate, it has nothing to do with the actual machine... without the attached bad-assery lifestyle, the LiveWire is just another expensive motorcycle.

People pay big money for an H-D to feel like a badass road pirate, it has nothing to do with the actual machine... without the attached bad-assery lifestyle, the LiveWire is just another expensive motorcycle.
I'd disagree.
I love just cruising on my overweight fat girl. Sound of the large vtwin. Makes my day

Back