There is another message board more active

Greg,

>> i'm not sure how to standardize things...let's all try to be at the same place so that we can all benefit from the wisdom of others. <<

I know of 3 places for Hayabusa communique.
This website, the message board you mentioned, and the original "onesite" e-mail.

Do we have to worry about being spread too thin ? Think of it this way: we can't always control the size of our family, how many children we have. With the convenience of bookmarkers, cutting and pasting it is not difficult to handle 3 sites. Let us hope that the Busa family will be large enough to handle 3 sites.

RD

I agree that 3 might be spreading ourselves a little bit thin...I think we can really create a place where we can all gather and share ideas (like the email, this board, or the other board) and also be able to get other ideas across like seeing how Don did his rear fender (currently on the site!) and the location of the pink wire (coming soon!) all at the same place. Don and I have talked about lots of other ideas and will be trying to make this site a place we can find lots of good info, stories, etc...

I don't know that we CAN actually go to only one location, but if so, I would think it could be this site...the other site is nothing more than a board and the email can't communicate the links/stories in as good of a format. Just food for thought...

If any of you can spare a moment, you might want to check out my little website:
members.tripod.com/Suzuki_Hayabusa
It's where I'll be reporting on my long term testing of the bike for UK publication Motor Cycle News.

Back