There is a God !!

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
So as many of you know I sell cars for a large Ford Lincoln dealer here in SoFla. I get paid by the dealer commissions but also get a 'spin' on some cars direct from Ford. This is a little bonus direct from them. Spread is $75-500.
Of the 124 cars I've sold this year I got 46 spins on them. All $75. Can't complain but still hoping for a big one. Of all the spins the store has done this year for all the sales crew, over 500 all have been $75.

Today my mgr 'spins to win' one for me and look what it spit out!
Pay close attn to Customers name.
Pastor Bill who is my Pastors good friend came thru for me :cheerleader:
80a9a95b.jpg

The spins are a complete random generation and this is just too cool.
Thank you God :bowdown:

Thats Awesome Bro!:thumbsup: Nice little Chunk!:beerchug: So whats the next MOD!??:laugh:

Congrats!!!

But, if God affected the out come of an event it can hardly be called random, eh?

I think that's called a miracle.

:whistle::laugh:

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

Congrats!!!

But, if God affected the out come of an event it can hardly be called random, eh?

I think that's called a miracle.

:whistle::laugh:

:beerchug:

cheers
ken

Yes your right.
They are usually random but this one was a miracle :)
Just one of those things that make you say 'Hmmmmmm?'

Mkx. The pastors getting a nice ride, congrats saiid.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nice God is GREAT!! However don't forget his tenth it could be a test for greater things to possibly come. Don't get greedy, trust in Him

Mkx. The pastors getting a nice ride, congrats saiid.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks man.
Surprised your the first to notice that. So this Sunday service when they pass around the bucket just think you too could be paying for the Pastors new Lincoln :)

Seriously though it's a huge org and the amount he got it for is ridiculously low. He's a good man, works tirelessly and deserves it.

Anyone that devotes that much time deserves to be successful. Im sure he deserves it.

Did you get your new 5.0 yet. A guy locally just got one and put a kenne bell on it prob gonna make some good power.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back