there fast

adrenaline junkey

Donating Member
Registered
Thought ya might be interested in this. this weekend they blocked off a couple city blocks dowtown and had shifterkart races. this was the first time i have seen them. man they fly. top speed for the day going threw the trap was just over 90mph and that was just on one block straight. most were running 125cc rotax motor on race fuel. they looked like a blast. lots of spin outs but couldnt catch any on film just happens to fast. but there was lots of straw flying
biggrin.gif

DSC00192.jpg

I rode something like that when I was on leave in Spain... The only thing written in english was "Do Not Crash" They probably shouldn't have served Sangria before letting you in the things though!

those things are fast, they have a indoor track out here and we get together and tear'em up. Fastest go-kart I have ever been on:)

they were pretty cool to watch would love to get behind the wheel of one. dont really know whats up here our town has been more relaxed this year. they blocked off a city parking lot this weekend and had tire smokin contest if your interested let me know i wil post pics
biggrin.gif

Back