There are 18 Hayabusas...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
...in the county I work in, and you have to understand, where I work is pretty SMALL town...

I was doing some queries for work and realized there's a "cycle" table tracking all motorcycles here from DMV updates...quick check and I see there are 18 Hayabusas here, and only 4 of those are Gen II. I may see ONE every blue moon...

If only I could use this info to track these people down and go ride!! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Now, how to casually contact all of these guys without looking guilty :laugh:

off topic a bit but..... I had a buddy of mine (bout 18years ago) who worked for the MVD in Maryland. He had some jerk off in a Vett cut him off and run him almost off the road. He saw the guy at a light a few miles away and told him off. Well, the guy in the vet was ramming at him and trying to get him to crash his bike so he pulled over and waited for the dude to leave. The next day he pulled the guys info from the system and called his insurance company and canceled his policy. Then he went to the dudes house and beat the crap out of hi car with a baseball bat. A bit overboard but it made him feel better.

off topic a bit but..... I had a buddy of mine (bout 18years ago) who worked for the MVD in Maryland. He had some jerk off in a Vett cut him off and run him almost off the road. He saw the guy at a light a few miles away and told him off. Well, the guy in the vet was ramming at him and trying to get him to crash his bike so he pulled over and waited for the dude to leave. The next day he pulled the guys info from the system and called his insurance company and canceled his policy. Then he went to the dudes house and beat the crap out of hi car with a baseball bat. A bit overboard but it made him feel better.

I'm completely shocked your friend didn't lose his job over that one. I'm guessing no one ever put together the pieces of what happened and how...

I'm not willing to take that chance :)

I'm completely shocked your friend didn't lose his job over that one. I'm guessing no one ever put together the pieces of what happened and how...

I'm not willing to take that chance :)

He didn't get caught so he walked away free as a bird. He did get fired a few years later. He got busted when he showed up at some chicks house. He asked her out on a date when she showed up to renew and she turned him down. The dumb arse when to her house with flowers and she called the cops. :rofl:

Amazing how many Busas are out there, and they are not part of the forum. I often meet one and when I try and mention the board, they do not know about it and are not interested.

I guess we are just a bunch of Busa fanatics over here.

All I'm thinking is "guys to ride with to the Bash so I'm not riding alone" :laugh:

Selfish, I know...but hey, they'd meet some great peeps! :whistle:

All I'm thinking is "guys to ride with to the Bash so I'm not riding alone" :laugh:

Selfish, I know...but hey, they'd meet some great peeps! :whistle:

im sure somebody has to be coming from that way to go to the bash so your not riding there alone.

Back