Then suddenly I got a B-king or did I?

boat-king

Registered
Hey Guys!

I work at a motorcycle shop where we have around 700 motorcycles on list and also a large crashed motorcycle section.

So one day i see this 08 B-king with damage to the front and thought it might be a good idea to put it in a kart or something but then again, you cant use the kart very often. So i kinda bought a speedboat with an worn out inboard motor and just started working on it:

I thought i might share it with you guys since the "hayabusa" engine has been used for alot of purposes.

And i might help with some questions like:
is the B-king power limited in the first few gears?
also we dont have a working b-king gauge since it was damaged in the crash, But! we have the panel with the A+B mode, i guess thats horse power selection.

Enjoy!
pictures and youtube down below.

1395414_10202243189190862_911569372_n.jpg

20131004_220813.jpg

20131004_220839.jpg

20131026_201610.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, great idea. Will be cool to see what you can out of her in a boat! Would like to see another video of her on the water when complete!

Another video with higher rpms on the shaft. No vibrations :D

I will mount a camera in the engine bay on the first run to capture if the shaft breaks or any other possible failure

Last edited by a moderator:
Use Ecu Editor or Woolrich Racing to flash the B-King's ecu as an unrestricted Busa.
The Busa and B-King engine are the same other than the exhausts and airboxes.
The ecu's are also physically the same, they just have a different tune flashed to them.

Use Ecu Editor or Woolrich Racing to flash the B-King's ecu as an unrestricted Busa.
The Busa and B-King engine are the same other than the exhausts and airboxes.
The ecu's are also physically the same, they just have a different tune flashed to them.

Thank you.

should I get a TRE? atm, it has powercomander3 with a custom map for 2bros pipes. but we will make a custom short yoshimura silencer(maybe db-killer in when pulling skis).

Also since we will be using a few of the gears(i dont know how many) it would be nice to have a different RPM-limiter in each gear so technically we can limit the output shaft(frontsprocket) RPMs so we can counter cavitation.

Back