@#@## THEIVES

dezzy7

Registered
Got to Myrtle Beach about 8 last night walked out this morning,my bike, my best friends bike, and the trailer were all gone. Theives took it all and I'm pissed.... And this was the week I was gonna be on a long deserved vacation.

What now? Jump in the truck and head back home...... PISSED

Yo dezzy what the fuc& Where the hell were ya'll stayin at!! Thats fucke* up!!!
mad.gif

Dezzy, man I'm sorry to hear that bro! Any leads, guess noone saw anything right! Man it's getting so old man, so friggin old. Makes ya seriously want to unleash some furry. Hope they find something bro. I'd stick around though just in case they find something.

dez, that sucks man.. we had about the same bikes and I know how pissed i would be..

yeah it was insured. I had liability over the winter and three days ago i went in and added the full coverage, because i had a bad feel about coming down this year... So its insured ... but i don't know if they will cover all the chrome work i have put into it, and even if it does it wont cover the time, dedication, and hours of work i've put into it over thelast 2 1/2 years
sad.gif

Dezzy,
Sorry to hear you lost your ride. Somebody needs their ass seriously kicked!

Sorry sumbeetches! Why the fugg won't some people get a fuggin' job! This is really bumming me out already. And I'm leaving this afternoon and headed to Myrtle. Damn Dez, I am deeply sorry to hear some poop like this. I was really looking forward to meeting you and the other board members. Kinda makes me not want to go. BASTARDS!!!
mad.gif

Fugg, that is starting to make me worry.
Like you all know (maybe not) got mine stolen last year but was recovered in bad shape.
Did you have the scorpio alarm?

Crap man! sorry to hear this news.. hopefully the ins. company will come through quickly for ya, bro'.. damn thieves..
mad.gif

That is terrible. Not only your bikes but your vacation. It would be a nice twist of fate one day to catch up with these bastards.
mad.gif

F'n sucks. I can not even imagin going out side and see the bike gone... very sorry Dez. i hope they can find the a-holes.

dude that is f$%ked up sheot didn't no one see anything?
rock.gif
no security cameras?
rock.gif
? thats f#@ked man i'm not going to myrtle now that pissed me off im chillin for this 3 day weekend probably in orlando hopefully they come up or the ins. comes through i'm sorry dezzy
mad.gif

rock.gif

GRRRRR.... Folks I think maybe you all heading to Murtle beach need to group together and set up 1 hour watches through the evenings... Set a designated spot and have actual physical Eyes on Bikes all night every night... If it's just two of you, then get a room someplace where you can park the bikes inside...

Real damn sorry Dezzy...

Man, that fuggin' sucks, Dez! I'm real sorry to hear that. I hate traveling with my bike on a trailer anywhere and don't sleep well when I do. I hope they are able to recover the bike(s) for 'ya! That pisses me off!

So pathetic that these people only live to make others miserable...get a fuggin' job guys! A legitimate one...

I'm sorry Dezzy...I know you had so many plans for the week and now it's been taken away from you...

Dezzy. I know it may be a pain in the ass. but I know state farm will cover value of bike and if you have receipts for your work you can fight for them to cover that poop too. But the more you fight, the more your premium may go up as well. Sorry again bro. Makes me wonder why these bitche$ don't get a fuckin job!!
mad.gif

Truely sorry to hear about this. It should be legal to shoot the bastids if you find them.

Back